Latest update

Is anyone else having terribly slow running issues since doing that latest update? I sure wish I could undo it. I'm wanting Nougat some kind of badly in hopes that it will speed back up. Also having that text message issue where it's sending repeatedly and to of all people, MY BOSS!!

Answers

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​  The last ZMax Pro update caused a couple of issues, but I have no doubt that ZTE is going to rectify the situation. 

May I ask which apps are running slow? You may need to clear the cache of the apps that are running slow.  Please let me which apps your having issues  with so that I can try them on my ZMax Pro.

As for the text messages being repeatedly sent out, this is not a ZTE problem but a carrier issue.  I had the same problem with my ZMax Pro (that I am using on AT&T)  I had to call my carrier and to make sure that they had my IMEI on the network and they also had to re-provision my account.

• bobennisbobennis Fontana CAPosts: 3

I was having that "sending a text message over & over again" problem real bad until I switched to "Textra" for the messaging app. Been several months now and no more troubles.