Music Player Issues with Axon 7

onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I just purchased my Axon 7 from Best Buy this past Friday night, so I'm into my third full day with the phone.  I received all the updates, on at a time. I think there were three of them. I am having trouble with the music player.  It will load the song list, but not the album or artists list.  Some times the screen goes blank in the middle of a song, and I cannot bring anything up without a restart. When I did last night's update, I pulled the SD card out first as instructed. After the update and the restart, I shut the phone down again and re-installed the SD card. Is the music player squirley or do I have some settings wrong.

I ran Power Amp and it had no issues, except I cannot turn Dolby on when using it.  So, I want to use Dolby and I am trying to run the ZTE music player.  Any suggestions?

Thank You,

Matt

Answers

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure what the issue is. I have the artists and albums on my stock music player. You are right about wanting the Dolby, I really like it. Hopefully somebody will chime in and know how to fix the issue.

• onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

My music files are all on the SD Card and there is over 20K songs on there. I'm baffled. There is nothing in the setup menu and I find no hints anywhere.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Were the songs already on the sd card before you put it in your A7? If so, I'm wondering if for some reason that is the issue. Also if the songs were already on there and you have another sd card try putting the new sd card in the phone and transferring a few on there and see if the artists and albums show up. I only have a couple hundred songs on mine and that is how I do mine and I have no issues.