Wifi disconnects on scan

This was very hard to track down but I am able to replicate it.  When performing a scan on the network from another device using something like fing or domotz the connection drops.  Is this a known issue? Could someone else try and replicate it to see if its just my device having the issue.  As far as I can tell wifi otherwise works great on the device but will drop almost every time my automated scan runs.  I confirmed this has nothing to do with the device performing the scan or the network.  I replicated this running the scan from different devices with different software and on different networks.  In order to use this device I have to disable my network monitoring which is very much not ideal.  I have many many devices on my network and this is the only device having this problem.

Thanks.

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ Hello, I don't seem to have any issues with mine even with network monitoring. Are you still experiencing this?

• Yes, the issue still exists and only with the device.  I did however manage to omit it from the scans. I have other symptoms with the wifi on this deivce so I think it is defective.