[Discussion & Bugs] LineageOS 14.1

Comments

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I never had this issue when i was using LOS, but try the following :

1- Go to storage and remove SDcard.

2- Reboot

3- Check storage and see if the amount is corrected.

4- IF you see is correct, re-insert sdcard.

let me know how goes.

• bigpoppy103bigpoppy103 valley stream nyPosts: 8

GOOGLE LOCATION

ITS SAYING IM AT A CITY IM NOT IN BOTH IN GOOGLE MAPS AND GOOGLE WEATHER.

• bigpoppy103bigpoppy103 valley stream nyPosts: 8

I HAVE TRIED ALL 3 MODES AND I KEEP GETTING A LOCATION IN BRIGHTON BCH BROOKLYN WHEN IM IN VALLEY STREAM NY.IN BOTH GOOGLE MAPS AND GOOGLE WEATHER.I CHECKED THE LOCATION OF MY PHONE ON GOOGLE ON MY PC AND IT TELLS ME IM IN THE RIGHT LOCATION IN VALLEY STREAM, GO FIGURE ....

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 2:43:53 AM EDT, jimlloyd40 <[email protected]> wrote:

Z-COMMUNITY

|

You have been mentioned

by jimlloyd40 in Re: LineageOS 14.1 in Z-Community - View jimlloyd40's reference to you

What mode do you have location set in bigpoppy103 ?

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

|

© 1998 - 2016 ZTE Corporation and ZTE USA. All rights reserved.

|

• arirrarirr IsraelPosts: 4

It still doesn't work. I didn't have this problem on my Moto G 4G. It isn't that big of a deal because it has 64GB of storage, but it is definitely a bug. Are there plans for a kernel patch that adds F2FS support? There are a couple of kernels on XDA, but the only one I could get to work properly turned SELinux to passive and I didn't want that. It was really nice using it on my Moto G.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Does the premium DAC work in Lineage OS? My earphones-1More Triple Drivers - just  came in. They sound good. But  i dont know what the Axon 7 is contributing to the sound experience after the music file and earphone.  ​   Jimlloyd said you might know.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure of this ​. I have switched back to MiFavor from Lineage now.  Also, I never used earphones with a jack, I only have BT now.  I did side load a version of the Dolby Atmos App from XDA, and it sure sounded pretty good to me.  But at my age I'm afraid I'm no expert on quality sound anymore LOL

alright, thanks for your help. I will have to flash to MiFavor and find out for myself.

• mi_lionmi_lion Posts: 92 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats on your 1More Design headphones...I have the same HD Pro and they sound excellent paired with the Axon 7 just as they do with Xiaomi Mi Note /Pro with DAC audio (although Xiaomi tailors settings exclusive for 1 More Design in setting optimizations. For the little money, they are by far the best sounding wired earbuds on the market. I bought 4 sets in HongKong last Fall  and those I gifted 2 of to, they too agree how awesome sounding they are ! No bluetooth headsets to date at any price can compete with quality full range sound of premium designed wired earbuds.

• mi_lionmi_lion Posts: 92 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, of course!

Just wanted to jump the thread for a side comment

Forgive

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

DAC works using either one of the Outputs just not like Stock use them.

If need more answer and be more knowledgeable about how LineageOS or Any other 3rd. Party Roms works, you guys can easily check these 2 places :

1. Join the conversation on Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/group/EAo6aq1mIJEH1I2l2

2. http://forum.xda-developers.com/axon-7

Everyone there is friendly, including Devs.

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the hustle on my behalf

I'm glad you like your earphones @mi_lion. The sound that come from the earbuds is nearly comparable to my BT Sony Hea.r On headphones (with aptx added to the Axon  7). The weather is getting hotter and I am tired of my ears sweating. The sound is good I am not so impressed with the build quality of the wire and mic. I do liked that they provided a metal airplane adapter; time will tell its good value.

• arirrarirr IsraelPosts: 4

The setup wizard crashed upon setting up while connected to wifi and would refuse to work with Google's setup. I had to install a clean version of LineageOS, fresh start, and flash GApps afterwards.

• mathe100mathe100 New YorkPosts: 2

Daydream does not work. 90% of the Daydream apps (you can try with Moatboat or Horizons) do not split the screen or do not show an image at all.

Google VR-services experience errors at startup, it seems. See jira.lineageos.org/projects/BUGBASH/issues/BUGBASH-284?filter=allopenissues

It would be great if we could get this fixed!

• kylefromjakylefromja United StatesPosts: 27 ✭✭✭✭

I flashed Lineage to my Axon 7 yesterday, I'd like to tip my hat off to the developers for creating such an amazing rom. I got to ask though, the screen not turning off during calls, is that normal ?, also I noticed while I was on the call there was no screen to indicate the call status, couldn't hang up etc.

I fixed it, all I needed to do was set google phone as the phone app in the configure apps setting.

So my phone just suddenly rebooted without warning while I was browsing chrome dev and when it came back on my phone had done a hard reset of itself, I had to sign in back into to google, all the data for apps were reset (I am particularly upset about whatsapp), I am using the nightly release from may 22 and I'm wondering is this type of bug normal ? because if so I'll only be interested in using the most stable version of lineageOS rather than keep up with the nightly builds

I wiped the cache partition when I did the update, not the ART cache though. hmmm, I'm paranoid something like this might happen again