Watch Face Wednesday 5/10/17

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back to another Watch Face Wednesday. This time I'm sporting the Looks for Android Wear face from ustwo. It is completely free and includes several different faces to choose from. I'm using the one called Portions.

I really enjoyed this face that comes preinstalled on the LG Watch Sport. Now it's available for us to use on our AW 2.0 watches. This face is great for showing lots of information and it's easy to read on the Quartz big screen.

You can grab it by opening the Play Store on your watch, going to Watch Faces we Love, and scrolling to the bottom to install. I'll also include a link to it below on the Play Store.

Looks Android Wear Watch Faces - Android Apps on Google Play

IMG_20170510_080750.jpg

Comments

• Jasone when you download different watch faces do you have to use your phone to see all the ones that the app provide or use the watch. Reason i asked because i downloaded that same app but only saw like 2 different selections on the watch and didn't know if it was something wrong i was doing.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Each individual face can be found on the watch by swiping to the right and choosing Add more watch faces. There is where you will find all the included faces from the collection . They can also be found on the phone inside of the Android Wear app.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,213 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

nice been using this for a little bit. nice little tool that randomly get you different watch faces. I like this one:

watch03.jpg

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey that's a cool face. I have Facer as well but it has been awhile since I went through and found some faces to use with it.