Some watch faces to get you started

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The ZTE Quartz doesn't come with a lot of watch faces preloaded and they might not be your style. Thankfully there is no shortage of watch faces for Android Wear. Here's some to get you started. These should all be compatible with all of Android Wear 2.0's new features.

Free:

DeNitE Appz - Android Apps on Google Play

This developer has a long list of faces which are very customizable but requires in app purchases.

Line Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play

Moods Android Wear Watch Faces - Android Apps on Google Play

Looks Android Wear Watch Faces - Android Apps on Google Play

Unsure if these support AW 2.0 features but they still work and look good

Speeds Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play

Chronos Time Master Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play

Weather Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play

When it comes to paid watch faces I find it makes the most sense to buy ones with tons of presets and a community. Those are usually a little more expensive but when you have hundreds or thousands of faces to choose from it's worth it. There are still plenty of cheaper faces out there though. Here are some of my favorites that offer communities and lots of presets.

Paid:

Facer Watch Faces - Android Apps on Google Play

Offers a free version I believe but I bought it before they offered that so I'm not sure of the differences.

WatchMaker Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play

There is a free version of this one as well but I've never tried it as I bought it before there was a free version.

Watch Face - Minimal & Elegant - Android Apps on Google Play

Pujie Black Watch Face - Android Apps on Google Play

If you're wondering where to get presets for all of these then start here.

https://facerepo.com/app/

WatchFace

http://www.watchawear.com/

Comments

• onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello Jasone and everybody!

Thanks for posting this. I have been scouring You Tube for watchfaces as well.   It's very addicting.  I'd like to mention the "Facer" app available through the play store. Many cool watch faces, both free and paid. I would  also like mention "Huck's World" 's You Tube channel for watch face recommendations.  He covers all the smartwatch platforms, and there are many Android Wear faces covered.

Thanks,

Matt Josephson

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Facer is on my list already there as well as websites to find faces to add to your Facer or Watchmaker collection

• onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

oops... I missed it...