Recommended Wrist Straps

saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Because the ones that come in the box are way to thick.. and ugly.

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, Saeedted, welcome to the community and congrat on the watch. You can buy any 22mm watch band. 22mm watch bands

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't tried any other bands yet, is right any 22mm band will work. I usually prefer leather bands, but have really been wanting to try out some of the milanese loop ones. What kind are you interested in ? I'd suggest looking for ones with the quick release pins. That makes it so much easier for replacing the band, without the use of a little tool.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,219 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the suggestion of quick release pins. I am having difficulty removing the bands that came on the watch.

I like leather bands too for formal and smart casual occasions. I also really like the garment straps that are used in the Timex Weekender watches.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Watch bands are a pain, but the 22mm ones are easier than the ones I had on my Timex watches back in the 90s!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ I think you will like it.  I ordered one of their bands in that style for my Fitbit Blaze last fall. The magnet on the strap really works well.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ did you notice if it caused any discomfort on your wrist ? I use the band below with my Gear S3 but I find it bothers my wrist while sitting at my computer all day during work. Trying to find a band that doesnt bother it so much

Amazon.com: Gear S3 Frontier Band / Gear S3 Classic Band, Infiland Stainless Steel Metal Replacement Strap Wrist Band fo…

That's strange because the watch straps that come with the watch use those quick release pins. Makes it super simple to remove them. That looks like a great band @sshas let us know how it works out.

That looks like a great band let us know how it works out.

How does it bother you ? Is it the weight or from resting on the desk while you type?

The resting on my desk while typing, the clasp pushed up to my wrist causing irritation

That's a reason I always preferred leather bands, there is less metal to dig into your wrist. You can't do much about the clasp, but the clasp is usually smaller and the band is more flexible. That milanese band might be better because no clasp though and you can position the magnet further up the side. I haven't tried one before but I assume that would work better in that situation.

That was my thought as well so looking forward hearing how nice the band is

• onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

First, I like the the stock band although I agree it's pretty thick. The dual color and texture is pretty cool. I also like the way it is cut at angles right under neath the part the pin goes through.  I'm waiting for hot weather because I often have trouble with getting rashes under watchbands. I have trouble with some metal bands and leather bands.

• thecarpenterthecarpenter Mesquite, TexasPosts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭

​ how's the watch band that you posted above, working for you?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This one didn't work out for me. The connector on the band was ever so slightly wider than the watch.