Help

Maven 2 users I re-sently purchased a maven 2 after a long time using another phone that did not allow storage to SD card well as I started to us my new maven 2 I found myself in the same boat a device that I can't even save more then two or three of my favorite apps to because lack of storage space so thanking that there must be a mistake I called zte no luck an hours of my time wasted on another phone that I  want to be rid of so I am here to see if you or zte has a way of getting around this issue

Please Help APP to SD card zte maven 2

Answers

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, Jondoe67811

I do not have such device to check. However, i did a little search and while the particular Android version may support adoptable storage, not every device have such feature. The Maven 2 is an ATT branded phone and sometimes carrier branded device may have certain features that may not work on the particular device. It does not appear to me that this particular device supports "adoptable storage." I would suggest you to move pictures and music to the sd card and use the internal storage for apps and such.

• Thank you for your input but there must be a way to do this

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

is correct. The Maven 2 does not support adoptable storage.