Quartz, T-Mobile and metro pcs

thecarpenterthecarpenter Mesquite, TexasPosts: 635 ✭✭✭✭✭

After Many attempts at pairing smartwatch Zw 10 with Zmax Pro on metro pcs, I finally activated the watch with T-Mobile for $20 a month data plan.

Since then I've be been able to make and receive phone calls, text messages and play my Google Play Music subscription over the watch and I will tell you… The sound is amazing for the smartwatch on media playback.  I had to turn the volume down.  ....I wish call volume was as good as media play back.  I look forward to the next update for zw10.

Comments

• hectorbribiescahectorbribiesca Posts: 22 ✭✭✭✭✭

Battery isn't so good... I'm getting on average 14hrs of use.. I'm assuming if this is going to be your primary device .. the battery life would be a lot less... Testing now with the radio off to see the difference in battery

• johnny3ddjohnny3dd United StatesPosts: 59 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't had any problem connecting to my ZMAX, all the basic things can be done accept the phone calls and text. Metro don't have service set up for the ZTE Quartz, I also had to head over to T-Mobile to get mine fully connected. The thing is a beast, I too love being able to Rock tunes right from my ZTEQuartz. The battery life don't last very long with all the stuff I have going on thru it tho, I get a good 8 to 10 hrs so I really can't complain.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Smartwatches are still handicapped by their batteries even the Quartz with a super sized battery. They just aren't ready to be primary devices yet because of this limiting factor. Getting a good 14-16 of use over here with mine without issue though. I do use it within its limitations though and as an extension of my phone instead of a phone replacement.