12345679»

Comments

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

When you factory reset it will still be Lineage OS. The data on the

internal storage and cache will be wiped. A factory reset will not relock

your bootloader.

Trouble w/ Axon 7 Toolkit

I have version 1.1.1. The toolkit is not downloaded the needed resources and whenever I try to import the needed files it says the checksum doesnt match. I noticed version 2 works fine but its in a developer stage and I shouldnt use it to flash back to stock MiFavor.

Any1 have any ideas? Should I get an older version of the Toolkit? Is there another way to get back to stock MiFavor? I dont need to have the bootloader relocked.

Battery drain has been a little more aggressive for the month of May and and I fairly certain quick charging has not been working. I'm also just curious how Mifavor operates after the last update.

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you want to go back to Stock, just head over XDA download and move to SDCard or internal storage my TWRP B25 Bootstack , System & SuperSu v2.79 if you root and keep TWRP and do as follows:

1. Wipe Cache, Dalvik & Data

2. Flash B25 bootstack

3. Flash B25 system

4. Flash SuperSu v.2.79

That's all you need to do , to get back to stock.

That sounds simple enough for me to follow, thank you!

On Stock now. The UI is much smoother across apps but wow Lineage OS does the design for Calls and Contacts much better. I get Quick Charge back which is nice seeing as battery drain is the same if not maybe faster. And the sound quality is the same on my 1More earphones, Dolby Atmos doesnt really improve anything in terms of earphone quality.

Do share!

The dailer app that you use. I not a fan of the pop out screen MiFavor does

and the notification of a voicemail that doesnt go away until you check it

• ryampolskyryampolsky United StatesPosts: 231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just curious.  Is WIFI calling a function of the dialer (or at least something the dialer needs to be aware of to work)?  Or will any old dialer work with the T-Mobile WIFI calling baked into the A7 stock ROM?

• adrbadrb Toronto, CanadaPosts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A third party dialer uses the Android firmware system functions  to do the low level work.

• kylefromjakylefromja United StatesPosts: 27 ✭✭✭✭

It did again , How do I prevent this from happening again

@jimlloyd40 said:
    What happened again ?

this happened again

@kylefromja said:
    So my phone just suddenly rebooted without warning while I was browsing chrome dev and when it came back on my phone had done a hard reset of itself, I had to sign in back into to google, all the data for apps were reset (I am particularly upset about whatsapp), I am using the nightly release from may 22 and I'm wondering is this type of bug normal ? because if so I'll only be interested in using the most stable version of lineageOS rather than keep up with the nightly builds

I would say that it's not normal but XDA would have more information on that. When you say the "nightly builds" are you talking about the once a week OTA update every Monday @kylefromja?

Yes Sir

• Mach1naMach1na Posts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've just upgraded to 14.1, and it really is extremely good. The only real issue I'm having is that the call volume is way too loud compared to the offical rom, and the volume level doesn't go low enough when adjusted. Is there any way to fix this?