Blade X Max "location album"

I recently purchased the ZTE Blade X Max and I love it! I only have 2 issues so far. 1) I cant seem to find a way to put a background for my text message background. I got the keyboard picture working but not where the actual messages are shown. 2) There is a "location album" in my gallery that I dont want. It keeps storing all of my pictures and I just dont want it but I cannot hide it or delete it. Other than those 2 issues, the phone is fantastic! Wonderful screen, runs fast without glitches & clear pictures! But if anyone can help me with my issues, Id greatly appreciate it.

Answers

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,958 admin

I just checked to see if there was a possible way to change the background on text messages and with the default messenger there is no way to do it.

As for the ''Location'' album, this seems to be a bug. I cannot remove the album or rename it. For this one, I will present the issue to R&D. As with any carrier device, the final decision lies in the hands of the carrier on whether or not they will push out an update that will correct this issue.

• Thank you. Also how do you turn off the Google Keyboard? I dont need the extra add ons, just need a basic keyboard. (I just switched from the Galaxy S6 so I wanted a keyboard setup similar to the Samsung keyboard.)

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,958 admin

Since the Blade X Max is using a stock version of messenger, the Google Keyboard is the default keyboard on the device. Without downloading a 3rd party keyboard or texting app this will be the only one that is available.