Contacts+ on Axon Pro

frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support EngineerTexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

OK all, here is another verified app I use on my Axon Pro.

Contacts+ - a beautiful Address book for Android and iPhone

When I received my Axon with Android 5.1.1 I noticed that the stock messaging and contacts app has some features missing. 

With a previous phone I was able to assign ringtones to individualize my contacts.  I was also able to assign different notification sounds, wallpapers and notification colors (that phone had a breathing LED so I was also able to assign colors) to the messaging app.  Because this was not a feature on the Axon I searched and searched for an app that could allow me to customize further my contacts.  Finally I found this app Contacts+.

Once I installed it I was able to apply my customization. 

I added ringtones to my contacts to individualize them so I can recognize who was calling me when and if they did.

Also I added different wallpapers, SMS notification sounds to messaging, but since the Axon Pro does not have a breathable LED, I omitted that.

I've added pictures of some of the options.

Screenshot_20160422-222536.png

Screenshot_20160422-222338.png

SMS Customization.  Wall Paper first.  my mom is a little spiritual I only added this to show the customization of the wall paper. If it offends anyone, I apologize.

IMG_20160422_222614.jpg

Now some of the options for SMS

IMG_20160422_222725.jpg

Screenshot_20160422-222454.png

My main point is that I have verified it works and although I have had some difficulties I have submitted feedback and an update gets pushed out shortly thereafter.

I did purchase the upgrade so it has some other perks with it.

Perks include: Themes, Backup, Priority Support, block numbers, App Lock and Merging Duplicates that one right there came in handy. 

I'd like to thank you for your time reading my comments and opinions.

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Another great one Fernando! It's always nice to see users fully taking advantage of what Android has to offer in the world of customization.

Keep on exploring... The fact that you try so many different apps and report back on them is refreshing to see.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

No problem, 
    I'd rather try apps and if they work share the product.  If they don't explain why, provide feedback, possible solutions and move forward.  If updates are made go back and test.  Some app developers are open to this while others just ignore you.  Lol!