Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

How Do You Mobile?

2»

Comments

• markstrootmarkstroot Terre HautePosts: 107

Very cool awesome

• mossy375mossy375 ShanghaiPosts: 73

The post here says if you complete the survey before the 31st you'll get the points, but when I clicked on the link it says it needs to be completed before the 27th

Will I still get the points?

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,424 admin

​  Yes you will still get the points.  The survey was extended by a few days.

• mossy375mossy375 ShanghaiPosts: 73

Oh great, thanks for your help!

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

10 hours a day.

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Your patience has paid off! The bonus points were added today, and in fact were 100 points rather than 50!

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A big 'thank you' for everyone who participated in this survey, especially those who completed it in time to receive our special launch bonus of 200 points! These bonus points have now been issued and we look forward to your involvement in future Consumer Lab projects.

• markstrootmarkstroot Terre HautePosts: 107

Sweet thanks

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

I was confused too! Same issue.

• dragonmind7ontwitchdragonmind7ontwitch Ybor City FloridaPosts: 21

Samsung Note 4, I bought the Nexus 6P yesterday then heard about the Axon 7 so I plan to return the 6P and hopefully the Axon will be available soon

This discussion has been closed.