Weekly Roundup [June 3, 2016]

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to our first weekly roundup on Z-Community! With each passing week, we will highlight several topics and posts that you may have missed - especially for those who do not have the luxury of staying logged in 24/7.

Top Ten Topics

Reiterating Z-Community's Mission

As with any community, online or offline, there is a purpose for why folks join and stay engaged. While we highlighted several key points in our intro blog post, here are a few more guiding principles that support our overarching mission, which is to share in each other's passion for mobile and shape the product roadmap for future ZTE products:

• We're passionate about mobile and want to share that with fellow mobile enthusiasts
  • We're passionate about new technology and how to leverage it to add more and more value to our daily lives
  • We're passionate about consumer feedback and want to bring you closer to our product development lifecycle

Reiterating our Community Guidelines

As you can probably tell from the three bullet points above, we're very passionate. And to our delight, we've noticed that mostly everyone that has joined thus far is equally if not more passionate than we are! That said, we also want to remind everyone to channel our inward passion in a positive way, which means to follow the very first bullet of our Community Guidelines: treat one another with respect and help each other out whenever possible. We understand that it's easy to get carried away, but want to reiterate that this is a place for you to state your opinions and be respected for them, regardless of whether others agree or not. If you have any questions about this, don't hesitate to reach out to our Moderation Team.

What's Next?

To end on a positive note, we're delighted with the interactions that are taking place in our very first week of launch! We have much more in store for our beloved community and encourage everyone to check back often for new contests, leaks, surveys, beta tests (coming soon), and much more!

Comments

• alanquestalanquest KenyaPosts: 106 ✭✭✭

So excited with te progress that this community has taken. I envision a plethora of fanboys/girls being born out of these forums. Great work ZTE. Count me in for a beta test.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

This is an amazing community, and this first week has added a lot of great members! It is going to be a fun ride...

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for this. I find it very difficult to stay caught up. If you aren't around for a few hours or so,
    many topics fall off the forum pages and I may never see them.
    I have been here commenting for an hour or two and still see topics here I never saw on the home and community pages.

• alanquestalanquest KenyaPosts: 106 ✭✭✭

So true, like nearly all the topics he posted I never saw them.

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

You saved a lots of time for me.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Way to go ladies and gentlemen let's keep it up

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

I'd really like to see an alternate Weekly Z based on what devs and insiders at ZTE have been upto for the past week, giving us in inside scoop ;D

• rikkkurdrikkkurd United statesPosts: 318 ✭✭

Nice overview, hope you will keep giving weekly updates, also about developments within ZTE