Live From Cleveland...

Comments

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

I love the axon in the old pay phone haha.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,251 mod

I love the pics and the ZTE phone booth is genius!!  Looking good ZTE!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,239 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice job on promoting the brand and teaming up with NBA Cavs Wish I could have been there to check out the cool stuff you guys are promoting with

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Thank you for letting me know about this, Kimberly. I've been looking at the screen thinking if only this event were in Chicago, I'd have to figure out a way for my mother to take me with her Apple Iphone 6s along for the ride. Then I'd have some great reasons to take photographs. I wonder if any of the people hosting the event are Z-community staff. If so and granted this were to be Chicago the event being at, then I'd have some Axon 7 experiences to share here. Ah, if only there were teleportation. I'd zoom to all of you and take everyone along with me to Cleveland!

Oh how I wish to be able to teleport to this event.

• kimberlybrookeskimberlybrookes Kansas City, Kansas, USAPosts: 634 ✭✭✭✭✭

No problem, I'm here to be helpful!

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

That's a completely cool setup!

I'm so happy ZTE is with the Cavs in Cleveland and not the Browns lol

Question...were the pics provided all taken from an actual Axon 7? Sorry, ​, that was meant for

​ so I'm not important to you? lol jk

Yes, based on the EXIF from the pictures. [Not going to download all the photos to check, but the ones I've downloaded seems to show it is the Axon 7]

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 下午6.10.06.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-10 at 下午6.10.22.pngScreen Shot 2016-06-10 at 下午6.09.21.png

LOL!

Noice! Great info, ​!!! And I LOVE the quality of the picks!!! Hey Mods...any selfie samples you can pass along?

Mods, you need to bring that sweet little blue truck here in three weeks --->Home | Summerfest, The World's Largest Music Festival

I would enjoy selfie examples as well, even though it is not something that could drastically sway my decision either way.

You Know What These Are
    IMG_20160610_220112.jpg

And This...

IMG_20160610_220213.jpg

I don't know what these are... Do you mind sending a complete package to me so I can examine it closely to know what it is? Thanks! lol

The box sure looks like high quality, should have a nice unboxing experience for those who purchase it

#sshasan  Yes, that is the highest quality box I have ever seen and too beautiful to send to just one person  to unbox,  I will gladly assist with this burden and even pay for the shipping 

That is certainly the highest quality Sim/SD card slot I've ever seen!

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good game so far. Bad refereeing on both sides though. Hope my Cavs can come out on top.

Big thanks to all the mods who have provided us with these little treats this evening. It keeps people interested and hyped up for the Axon 7 release. Those night shots look pretty good too!

Pretty good selfie camera at night time.

Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 下午8.39.37.png

Pretty good night image from the main camera also! Loving the camera samples being provided today

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You sure that's the box and not the power adapter?

Probably not the power adapter... If it's not the phone, maybe it's the earbuds... Who knows... that's why ZTE should send it over to one of us and let us examine it

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  THANK YOU ZTE!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to ​ and ​ for winning the ZTE Axon 7! So jealous now, but congrats!

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,817 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well my Cavs didn't win, but the night is not lost. I am still ecstatic for my new phone. Thank you so much ZTE.
    It hasn't been a good week for me, even battling health issues, so this means a lot to me and makes me so happy.
    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

By The Way

Congratulations To

doppelgangerd

arysyn

fzrrich

kimberlybrookes

ironbaybeedoll

You've been chosen to receive an Axon 7 for your continued engagement in Z-Community!

​, ZTE, I just got out  of work and to my surprise saw my name!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I am so overwhelmed with joy!!!! Thank you for choosing me ​, ​, ​, ​. I can't wait to provide some feedback and chat with all the other winners and this forum about this great device!!! (smiling form ear to ear) I just woke up my wife lol THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! How will I ever get any sleep tonight!!!

Image result for giant smiley face

Thank you! ...and thank you to ZTE!

WoooooooHooooooo!!!!!!!

I love this site!!!!!!!

Z-Community Rules!!!!!!!

And yes, I keep my word. When I get the device, Q&A for everyone who writes in to me!!!

​ THANK YOU!! So excited, shocked, honored!!!! Amazing feeling!!  All of us here deserve one and I know 99% of the people in this forum will have one soon, one way or another! I really can't wait to get my hands on it share my impressions with all of you!!