Live From Cleveland...

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,251 mod

​ Congrats to you sir!! You deserve it more than anyone and I you are smiling from ear to ear and that you stay that way for a few months!!! lol  I am with you, after we receive the device Q&A with an open dialogue for everyone in this community. Looking forward to everyone's feedback and comments!

• kimberlybrookeskimberlybrookes Kansas City, Kansas, USAPosts: 634 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're all too kind for picking me. I hope you all have your own as well, complimentary for being great moderators. I will very much enjoy giving my feedback on this device, thank you.

And congratulations to the winners 

Your feedback has helped me to create the best content I can, thank you.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats! I've got a pretty big smile going myself.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to you too. *on cloud 9*

Congrats bro!

​ thank you for all of your great posts, comments and kindness, you are a true asset to this forum!! Can't wait to talk with all of you about the Axon 7 when its in hand!! I'm utterly overwhelmed!!

​ Congrats to you too sir!!!! Man, I'm just elated with joy!! Can't wait to talk to you about the Axon 7 real soon!!!!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,615 mod

Congrats to Everyone, and thank you so much! I can not even find words right now.Thank you to ZTE community, I know that together, we are going to make ZTE Shine

I had thought the possibility of this phone before the beginning of the year wasn't a possibility. A few of you probably read this week , that my pup got real sick, and what was going to be savings for this phone by August  went to a very expensive vet bill today. I found out just before dinner time, my pup has lyme disease, but no liver damage, and will make a slow but full recovery. I didn't think anything else could make me smile as much. It's one of those, you just had to be there moments 

​, CONGRATS!!!!!! you really deserve it!! I love reading all your comments and enjoy how great you are welcoming everyone at the door here!!! Can't wait to talk with you about the device!!! Wishing you pup a fast and full recovery!!! 

• kimberlybrookeskimberlybrookes Kansas City, Kansas, USAPosts: 634 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope your doggy makes a full recovery, congratulations on your new device! You deserve it,  you've been on this forum longer than all of us I believe, and I know that you will be sticking around!

Congrats ​! I am really excited for us all, and am excited at least 5 confirmed users will be in the community hopefully very soon!!! Thxxx for the warm wishes!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,238 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

8 members from the community will get the Axon 7 when including the Unboxing Finalist winners Looking forward to all of the user feedbacks when they receive the Axon 7!

I am so sorry, that is right!!!! Congrats again  to you guys!!! Sorry

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Hey everyone,

I was away from the computer watching a movie with my mother when the announcement was made, but checked in quickly during when she was going to get ice cream in the kitchen for me. She heard me yelling out "WooHoo! and called out to me "Did you win the device?" When she returned with the ice cream I showed the computer display to her and she's very happy about it too! I went back to watching the remainder of the movie with her, though we stopped a few times during it to talk about the device! Anyways, this of course is very great news and I'm glad for the other winners here who get to partake in experience the amazing Axon 7 and am glad to share our thoughts with the community. I definitely am interested in joining those winners who plan on doing q&a with the community here. I suggest one of us start a post thread around the time shortly before we get them in to collect questions from people here. Anyways, I'm very happy about this and I also am very thankful to the wonderful staff here who've chosen me to receive the Axon 7. I'm very grateful for the device, but also for the simple fact of being recognized and so well supported here. I've so rarely been treated with as much courtesy, kindness, and respect as I've received here from the Z-community members and staff. Even through some down points I've had in the past few days, I've found comfort in the support from others here and now something that I can have through good times and bad with the aid I need with my health the Axon 7 will provide for me. Along with those times I'm in the car or wherever listening to HiFi audio with excellent quality, playing games with great performance on a dazzling display, and of course doing what I haven't really done using devices in the past but will be glad to do with the Axon 7; taking crisp, detailed photos of places for the Z-community.

There's a lot more too, some of which include beta-testing for ZTE in helping with accessibility aspects, along with offering any help that I can with potential Z-community meetups. Again, I'm looking forward to these events and helping out here whenever and wherever I can in contributing to the Z-community and to ZTE!

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

I am very fond of dogs. My aunt has a goldendoodle who is most kind to me and has helped me through a lot of down times in my life these past years whenever I've been there and I know I'd be heartbroken if she ever got quite ill. So, I'm hoping the utmost best recovery for your dog and many years with good health, and am glad you won the Axon 7 too! When I get the Axon 7, I'll take photos of my aunt's goldendoodle and post here on the pet pictures thread.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats all! Thanks for all of your contributions past, present, and future!  You deserve them!  Woo hoo!

Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival excited crowd cheering audience

Thanks to all the mods (, , ) for creating and maintaining such a great community.  And thanks to , , , , and for making it even better! Can't wait to see what you all think of the A7!

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Wow! Congrats to the winners. Great community here.

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

Great job with posts last night! And congrats to all the winners. Grand prize is going to rock!

More pics from the game, from the ZTE Twitter account.  A lucky fan won an Axon 7!

imageimage

• vagavaga USAPosts: 347 ✭✭✭

Don't you mean Cloud *7*

What they gave away an Axon 7 via Twitter?? That makes 9 so far. Perhaps there's still hope...

Otherwise, I still have the coupon

Congrats to the winners!

I just downloaded night shot where everyone is huddled around the LED screen and I got to say I absolutely love the deep black. I looked at the camera parameters and the shutter speed is 1/20s and ISO is only 599! There's some motion blur (see the guy next to the stop sign clapping his hands) and the screen is overexposed (I tried messing with some RGB curves but couldn't get anything more from the JPEG), but putting the shutter speed to 1/40 or so should easily solve the problems. I'm very excited for this camera and using it in Manual Mode!

​ (assuming you took this photo) do you have a RAW version? I'd like to see how much data is in that.

​ Thank you! I was so excited, and exhausted last night I missed your post, sorry.  Yes I am probably going to be a lifer..lol Congrats to you also!

​ Congrats on the Axon7! I hope you get to feeling better quickly

​ Thank for the kind thoughts. I was heartbroken seeing my dog  mostly paralyzed since Sunday, and fighting to have a vet take her in. She started meds yesterday, today she is able to sit up and is trying to stand. She is drinking fine, but still not eating, however I am told this is normal, and her appetite should return today or tomorrow. So I think the worst is over Congrats on the Axon 7 and I will hold you to those pics!

Thank you Congrats to you too and get well soon to your pup.

Thank you !

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,019 admin

We had a blast promoting Z-Community in Cleveland, but it's good to be home!

What did you guys think of the semi-live photo blog? I had a heck of a time posting photos throughout the day. We had internet issues, it was hot and this was really a first for me.

I just wanted to do something different for the community and show off the AXON 7. I know it needs some fine tuning and maybe I'll try something completely different at our next event.

Let me know!