Axon 7 waiting zone

dragonmind7ontwitchdragonmind7ontwitch Ybor City FloridaPosts: 21

When looking to improve your current Note 4 to the Axon 7, time can move very slow. It seems like ZTE may be trying to torture people by not telling them whether the Axon 7 will be release on August 7th 2016 or August 8th 2016. This sometimes makes it difficult to plan coffee time and when to schedule my hair appointment. Hopefully the Axon 7 will be available soon in the United States so that we can take a few days off from liking helpful articles here in the forums.

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Blogging and drinking do not mix. Just sayin...

• dragonmind7ontwitchdragonmind7ontwitch Ybor City FloridaPosts: 21

Oddly, I do not often drink and rarely to excess. Also, I do not consume mind altering medications of any sort .  However I do know that the Axon 7 is real and may be able to solve some of the world problems when given the chance. I'm merely passing the time until August 7th 2016 when the Axon 7 will finally be available in the USA.

#StopYulinForever

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Your post just seemed to be odd in many ways. Assuming everyone has a Note 4, but I'm thinking maybe you have a Note 4 that you want to replace with the Axon 7?
    It's also unclear where you are getting the August 7th and 8th dates from.
    ZTE has estimated mid-June as the release date, and the only place I have ever seen August mentioned is in your post.
    It also only takes a couple of minutes to buy something like a phone through an internet store so there is no need to
    schedule social time or hair appointments around a potential release date.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

​ Can you possibly link to where you have gotten your release date information, so that everyone may be enlightened?

• I have a question is it possible for pre-order to open up on a Saturday? The 18th??? Or would we have to wait till Monday to mabey hear something? I don't mind waiting for the phone to ship I just want to know it's ordered an will be on its way soon....... I'm starting to go sane again!! Lol!

[email protected] anything is possible Chronos, but it's more likely that ZTE would like to torture everyone while the OnePlus 3 has already been released and is tempting us with its purchase option today ! I just assume ZTE won't be ready until after July, nobody really knows what stores are selling it. Just guessing amazon.

Yeah its gotten to the point where I'm just going back to bed  waiting on this Axon 7, not to mention this whole community blog site thing place stuff is ridiculous on my Note 4 Chrome browser.

Yes I obtained this info from the slow as molasses ZTE release date hype record of assumption, at least if we expect it Aug 7th 2016 we won't be shocked if they wait until July 10th to allow it for sale. Best Buy didn't have a pretty order option last I checked. I doubt before July. Rumors were just enough to lead people on for a extra 9 or 10 days

Here we are in July..  No Axon7 yet. I won't be shocked if August is release time. But hope it's soon.

• I hear they fit well in Christmas stockings!