Vote For Your Favorite Unboxing Finalist

2»

Comments

• ddrakeddrake Alpharetta, GAPosts: 318 ✭✭✭

Wow!  That's so cool!!  Thanks !  And congrats to the other winners!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

Jasone, ddrake, miltstgo, Congrats! Great job on the video! Looking forward to your Axon 7 videos!!

• 2pointdooj2pointdooj Morocco, OujdaPosts: 590 ✭✭✭✭

Congrats, you deserved it.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to ​ and ​! Good job guys! And thanks to ​ and other moderators for making this forum/community so successful and engaging to everyone! Good job ZTE team and all the people that contributed

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

Congrats you three!!! All the un-boxing videos were great!

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations, can't wait to see what they discover with the phone is finally released.

Let's all hope for camera raw support .

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks so glad to see I won and will get a chance to try out the Axon 7. Congrats to all the other winners you guys had good videos too.

Thank you

Thank you

​ Sure thing I'll probably do a post specifically about the camera and upload some full res photos. If the camera app supports RAW or it supports the Camera2 API I'll use Manual Camera and upload some of those as well.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome job to all the contestants who competed. Better job than I could have done for sure.
    Congratulations to the final 3, and very much looking forward to the Axon 7 unboxings.

​ I wanted to make sure I didn't miss any email from you guys.  I have a habit of deleting too quickly

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,383 admin

​  No you haven't missed anything from and and we have not forgotten.  Just hang tight with us for a little longer.

​ perfect, thanks!  Just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting for me on anything.  Appreciate the fast response.