Featured User Of The Week - Shout Out

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 4,040 admin
edited June 23, 2017 1:30PM in Blog

This Week's Featured User Goes To @razor512

And I quote Liam Nesson here when I say @razor512 has "a very particular set of skills. Skills he has acquired over a very long career."

(I changed it up a bit... but you catch my drift)

@razor512 Your knowledge of concepts and principles surpasses anything I have ever seen

before...

We are glad to have you part of Z-Community!

Comments

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Very well said razor512 is extraordinary individual and I appreciate his knowledge and wisdom in the community. You helped me a lot thanks.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Recognition for accomplishments and expertise is always nice to see and hear.
    Nice job on showing them your skillz ​.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice job

• kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have followed many of your posts and agree that you deserve the recognition 100%. Great job! I enjoy seeing your posts and comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

Here Here!!!!! Congratulations razor512!!! You definitely deserve to be recognized, your comments are something out of a tech manual, you are quite possibly the most knowlegable person in this forum and I know we are all impressed with you.     Reminds me of another quote from Taken......"You know, we used to outsource this kind of thing. But what we found was the countries we outsourced to had unreliable power grids. Very Third World. You'd turn on a switch - power wouldn't come on, and then tempers would get short. People would resort to pulling fingernails. Acid drips on bare skin. The whole exercise would become counterproductive. But here, the power's stable. Here, there's a nice even flow. Here, you can flip a switch and the power stays on all day." 

If ​ was in charge of those power grids you know they would always be functioning properly and every switch would turn on!!  Thanks for helping us keep our tempers under control and our power stable!!

Image result for light bulb

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to ​! You definitely deserve the accolades!  I love reading your posts and the quality you bring to the Community every day!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

Congrat ​ You really deserve this! I love reading your posts, and always learn something new! Your a great asset to this community, and we are very lucky to have you here with us!

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Definite congratulations from me too! Very well deserving of this acknowledgement.

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks everyone,  I am truly glad to be part of this community, and love seeing it improve day by day.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

​ Here you can have a Raspberry filled Chocolate cupcake! Just don't eat the burnt parts Thanks for all you do here!

• Cudos to razor512 for a job well done.  Keep up the good work!  We appreciate your efforts!

• Good to you