Bluetooth Headphone Review: SmartOmni i10 Wireless Sport Earphones

frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support EngineerTexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

SmartOmni i10 Wireless Sport Earphones Sweat proof Stable In-ear Headsets With Earhook Secure Fit For Running Gym, Workout Headphones Bluetooth With Built-in Mic For iPhone Android iPod - Black&Green

The Smartomni Smart i10 wireless sport headset is a very nice set of headphones and Bluetooth receiver for your Android device.

It paired easily when initiated and was recognized by my test device an Axon Pro by ZTE. I went ahead and also paired it with the NextBit Robin and it paired without an issue.

I went ahead on tested the volume with both units, first the test unit and it worked like a charm.  I then tested with the Robin and it worked as it should in the same manner.

Tested the Bluetooth capabilities.
Received call from another phone, pressed the multi-function middle button and it answered. No issue and individual who called could hear me without issue as well as I heard him clearly.

All other functions available we're easy to access.

SmartOmni.jpeg

Smartomni1.jpeg

Very good deal and stable product.

http://amzn.to/1U8s7fi

Comments

• rkprkp GaithersburgPosts: 280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for suggestions. Feedback seems to be very good. Almost all 5 starts . WOW..

I have few questions, hope you won't mind answering them.

• How is call / audio quality? Can i take conference calls etc. using this?
    • Are you facing any frequent disconnects etc?
    • what is the average battery life you are getting?
    • Ear buds comfortable?

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Ear buds are comfortable for me. Battery life is all day around eight hours but all I'm doing at this time is listen to music.  I've tried answering calls but there may be a setting I missed.  Been trying to figure it out but it may be it's not supported.  But it is a good product.  Will post more as I test further. 

https://youtu.be/qhTiqgzNzEE