Weekly Roundup [July 1, 2016]

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to our weekly roundup on Z-Community! Here are this week's highlights:

Top Ten Topics

Beta Testing is Now Live!

Our first beta testing project on Z-Community was officially kicked off this past week. With the transition from Centercode to leveraging our own fans, we have been delighted with the progress thus far. As we learn from this first experience, keep in mine that our goal is to increase the number of beta opportunities on Z-Community and potentially grow team sizes to gather even more valuable feedback. If you are interested, be sure to follow our Beta Lab page and apply for upcoming screening surveys as they become available.

Take a Breather!

Many of you have been absolutely passionate about contributing on Z-Community in our first month since launch, and we've been pleasantly surprised with the positive and productive interactions thus far. But with the upcoming July 4th holiday, this is a reminder that it's helpful and healthy to take a break, even though we'll miss you for sure! So go ahead and stretch out your legs and arms a bit, enjoy a few cold ones this weekend, and come back to Z-Community next Tuesday feeling refreshed for a fun & busy month of July!

Comments

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

ZTE pride 24/7!  Hope everyone enjoys there holiday weekend!

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Take a break? I can't take a break! I might miss something when I'm gone. Then what will I do?!? That's just crazy talk! I need my Z-Community everyday, all day. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy the break everyone! 

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

Cold ones all weekend  ;)

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

​ Thank you, for taking the time to provide us with the Weekly Roundup!...lol I posted to the wrong roundup initially

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

All good - now go and enjoy your long weekend!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

​ lol this is what I have planned, my girls ditched me Enjoy your weekend, you guys deserve it!

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,574 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank You.