Giving back to the community!

13»

Comments

• dasm1078dasm1078 OrlandoPosts: 157

Thanks for the link looks good I used to own a projector a few years ago the Video quality was good but not as good as compared to an LED TV I'm curios to see how this looks in person.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,593 mod

your very welcome, there are also a ton of user videos on youtube if that helps

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,180 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Oh wait... I thought he was talking about coupon for the Axon 7. Spro 2, coupon should be sent out soon.

Progress, is progress lol

• phd210phd210 IndianaPosts: 6

Any ideas on when the coupon for the axon 7 will go out? Really looking forward to this phone, as the oneplus 3 was slightly disappointing

I'm pretty sure after it is announced

It's been announced. Phone was unveiled April 26th. Mid-June was the release date.

Phone was revealed May 26th for the Chinese market as far as I know there hasn't been a release date for the US.

We are still waiting for a release date here in the US.

I'm not sure when, but would imagine you would have the coupon in time for the release date

Mid-June was the vague release date we were given. If the coupon expires July 31, then I'm guessing it'll be closer to the end of June, making the coupon good for 30ish days. Just guessing though

That sounds about right to what I was thinking

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I like the logic from ​ and ​. The device was announced on 5/26, not released.

• I am quite sure that the moderators will make good on all of this. Everything will all work out. Patience will help you to feel better. Remember it's a phone. Not your life! Breath!!!

But, but, BUT is is a REALLY, REALLY NICE Phone!... I agree, we all just need to be  patient.

• soonertoadsoonertoad OklahomaPosts: 35 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never received a coupon code.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,314 admin

​ Please check you email.  We just sent you a message.  Thanks!

• sboothsbooth San Diego, CAPosts: 125

If anyone has access to a coupon code for the Axon 7 but decided not to buy, I would be grateful if you passed it on to me. I am ready to preorder.

Thanks!

Scott

​ Hello and Welcome to The Z-Community! I don't have a coupon for you, and am not totally sure that they are in fact transferable, as I have not seen them.  I do hope you stick around here though, as we have a lot of great members here that love to talk, learn, and teach about mobile tech, and all stuff ZTE.

Thanks for the warm welcome ironbaybeedoll. I have been in the tech industry for almost 20 years and up to this point a team Samsung and OnePlus player. With that said, I am now branching out to other brands and like what I see with the ZTE Axon series. This community also comes across very pleasant so that is another good sign! I look forward to playing with the Axon 7 and seeing what it can do.

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,188 mod

Good to have you!  Welcome.

​ Your very welcome! ZTE has a few amazing products, and I have yet to be disappointed with them. I'm also looking forward to playing with the Axon 7, and am real excited about it finally being up for pre-orders. The community here is very pleasant, and mild mannered compared to some. Although Z-community is still fairly new, they have a pretty strong grasp of where they want it headed. If you haven't all ready, you should definitely follow the , as this is where they will post information about upcoming betas, if that is of interest to you.  Also if your free Thursday @9pm eastern, we play weekly trivia, that is a lot of fun, and give you a chance to meet some other great members.

Great - I will check it out. Thanks again!

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the Z-Community ​!

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to the winners!!