Featured User Of The Week - Shout Out

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited States Posts: 3,895 admin
edited June 23, 2017 2:27PM in Blog

This week's featured user shout out goes to @hollap!

We knew from the beginning that @hollap would be a unique addition to the

community.

There was a time when we really thought his patience was running thin, but he

fought through and stuck it out.

He is now a proud pre-sale owner of the Axon 7 and the moderation team has

high hopes for him.

One really neat piece of content that @hollap created and continues to update is

the FCC Phone Approvals blog!

(Check it out, it's worth the look)

Thanks for being a part of what makes Z-Community, the greatest on the internet!

- Z-Community Moderation Team

Comments

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats ​!

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,188 mod

Congrats  hollap well deserved!!!  :)

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,453 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations, This is well deserved!!!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Congrats ​ way to go!

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​, ​, ​, thank you so much much for this honor! Yes I did have to walk away from the ledge a few times, but with my pre-order I am here to stay for a while Actually that was the reason I did not apply for beta testing or and of the ambassador positions. I truly didn't know if I would be here long or not. I was passionate about the Oneplus 3 for a long time until I saw the Axon 7. To Oneplus' credit, they put out a great device, and had almost everything I wanted.  But the Warranty, QHD display, Google Daydream support, Audio, and now of course price match kept me on course for the Axon 7. I can't wait to get my hands on it!  The slow death of my previous phone is making me jump on the gold 4/64 variant, when I would prefer to have the gray 6/128, but I still cannot complain.  The one thing that I am so impressed with is the Z Community.  I was a member of the Oneplus Community and when I compare the two, it's not even close. Such negativity and complaining on the OP forum.  Here I am welcomed to make my opinions and not worry about backlash. I try to provide information when I can, and I always supply my opinions, while valuing the opinions of others as well whether I agree or disagree with them.  I've made a lot of nice friends here, and hope I can continue to contribute valuable information for a long to come!  

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,592 mod

​ Congrats!!! Very well deserved, even if you are a trivia brat

• cavanaughtimcavanaughtim Wisconsin, USAPosts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go, hollap!

Thanks ​! And same to you!

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 mod

​ definitely deserves the shout Out his FCC blog is awesome and saves me a ton of time search myself for the information lol and hes always great to chat with

Thanks ​!  Much appreciated.