Why The ZMAX Pro Is Such An Important Device In Today's Mobile Market

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited States Posts: 3,772 admin

The tech world stood by and watched as the ZMAX Pro was launched at an event in New York City back on July 18th

And while it is not considered a flagship device by any means, the ZMAX Pro pays om midge to ZTE's mission statement of

affordability.

$99

img9506.jpg

During the event CEO Lixin Cheng was quoted saying...

"Affordability is part of our DNA''

He also went on to say...

''The high-end phone market is shrinking, and that making more affordable devices is the company's mission.''

And that is exactly what you are getting with the ZMAX Pro...without compromise.

ZMAX Pro

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,557 mod

That is a pretty amazing phone for the price. I am shocked to see a 6in device under $250, and add in the fingerprint scanner and that is just awesome! Will this only be offer through metropcs, or will it eventually be offered as an unlocked device?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,772 admin

The ZMAX Pro will also be available for T-Mobile at a later date TBD.

I would have like to have seen an unlocked version as well. The whole world deserves a ZMAX Pro.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,557 mod

An unlocked version of this device for $100 would be impossible to compete with...

The value is off the charts.... The fingerprint scanner is super fast and having a 6'' screen is perfect for watching everything! This device is right up your alley!

Absolutely! I can see it now... BestBuy stores getting mobbed on shipment days as soon as they open.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

ZTE has just set the bar for affordable devices..... now watch all of the other big name companies follow suit!!!

Competition at its finest! If this doesn't wake up other OEMs then I don't know what will, but I'll be happy seeing ZTE rise to the top. This is only the beginning.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would buy one of these as a second device if it were available for $100 unlocked!

This may be something for ZTE to consider, especially now that I have seen this mentioned all over the internet, including here.