Announcing The Z-Community Rewards Program Winners - June 2016

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 3,989 admin

The month of June brought a huge amount of excitement to Z-Community.

From Axon 7 leaks to an Android Tips contest and even giving away a boatload of Bluetooth speakers, Z-Community has been pretty busy.

But the truth is, we wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for you, our community members.

That's why we are congratulating our top contributors in multiple point categories with a prize!

So without further ado, we present to you the winners of the Z-Community Rewards Program for the month of June!

1,000 - 2,000 Points - $25 Winners2,001 - 5.000 Points - $50 Winners5,001 - 10,000 - $100 WinnersAxon  Winner

*All winners will be contacted via email within 24 hours.

And there you have it, the winners for the month of June.

Just in case you missed it, head on over to to get the scoop on our monthly rewards program.

And keep on contributing...

Comments

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

You've made my week, thanks Z-Community!!

• Didn't know there was a monthly rewards program. Cool. And congrats to the winners!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

Congratulations everyone!!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

Congratulations to all of the winners!

• Wow I won something this is really cool! Never won anything before lol. ZTE really does rock!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to the winners!

• hiker75hiker75 FloridaPosts: 108

Yay.. I won!  With all that life has thrown at me lately, I haven't had much time in here, so definitely didn't expect this.  Thanks

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,989 admin

Congrats! Hope everything is going well... You have a whole community behind you!

Thanks for the shout out... Congratulations!

Really happy to hear that... Keep up the good work!

• flybriflybri LAPosts: 219 ✭✭

Wow, crazy that I actually won something . Thanks so much to ZTE -- it's really pretty cool of them to be doing this.  I'll happily use the Amazon gift card money while I wait for my quartz grey Axon 7 .

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to everyone and thank you! I am sure that mine will go towards accessories for my quartz gray phone when it arrives (case or tempered glass screen protector or charger for work or my car or ...)!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

sshasan will do for sure! I can't wait to be able to use my own a7. When should I get the e-mail?

I sent you a DM at the same time that you responded on here. What a coincidence!

• reoreo North AmericaPosts: 167

Congratulations

• hiker75hiker75 FloridaPosts: 108

The post mentioned being emailed within 24 hours.  I hadn't received anything yet so wanted to make sure I didn't miss my chance to claim the prize.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,383 admin

Please check your community inbox.  I am going to send you a direct message.  Thanks.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,383 admin

​ Please check your community inbox. I am going to send you a direct message.  Thanks.

​  Hello.  You actually replied to our email we sent you on the 28th of July about being a winner.  At the bottom of the email we sent you is a Amazon Gift card code that needs to be entered on amazon.com  Please let me know if you still have the email.  You should also check your sent mail folder to see your reply to us and it should have the original message also.  Thanks!!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Click "Redeem a Gift Card" and it should bring you into a log-in page, then log-in, enter the gift card code from your email.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_cs_gc_registry?ie=UTF8&node=14069511011

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats everybody!  I'm happy for all of you!