Project CSX - Now Open for Submissions

13»

Comments

• A decent camera, minimum 4800 battery, 6" screen and as close to 1tb storage as possible

• I cannot seem to find the right blog? entry spot to submit my ideas

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,602 mod

​ Hello! you will need to go to here CSX   On this page, if you look on the left side of the page, you will see a link that says "Submit your Idea". You want to click on that link, it will give you a spot to explain your idea and officially submit it. If you need any further help, or just have questions please ask, and I will try to help

• *facepalm* *facepalm*

ZTE, you have such a great idea, but your execution is mediocre at best.

The very editor I'm using to write this is annoying.

Many people are confused, as evidenced by every other comment here being an idea posted in the wrong spot. Not only that, but I think you're asking for the wrong thing. You want ONE person to figure out most of the ideas for this device and compile them all into one thing. Instead, I think you should let people do it the way they're trying to do it: Reccomend individual features. Instead of one submission for an open-source phone, and another submission for a small phone, it seems much better to sortof get a good idea of what features people want, and THEN try to compile them into cohesive device ideas. However, it's possible with how confusing everything is that I've completely misunderstood something or other. :/

​ Actually they are not looking for features, they want people to  suggest unique ideas for a mobile device. Check out this link as it may explain it better than I can.

• That's exactly my point! I think they haven't communicated that very well, and I think they should be looking for features anyway. It's obvious people want a phone (although perhaps that's just part of the confusion, maybe people don't realize it could be something that isn't a phone).

​ I can see what your saying. I dont think that it is from lack of instructions though as it is posted in several areas what they are looking for and also the guidelines. I think people just want better phones, or new features, so it is what they are asking for. I think as the contest continues, you will see many unique, and creative suggestions. Perhaps ​ can add to this as it is his thread, and he definitely knows more than I do. Anyhow I do hope you decide to  submit an idea

• jyeejyee VP, Product Marketing & Strategy San Francisco, CA Posts: 129 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

To clear up any confusion, I bolded the words and instructions in my original blog entry.  To confirm, you go to http://community.zteusa.com/community/csx to submit your idea for a mobile device.  Not here.  And please pay attention to the rules before submitting.  Thanks everyone!

• The ideal handset, would be everything the Note 7 is, but better! 6GB RAM, Carbon Fibre build, removable battery and a 32 bit DAC.

• I'm looking at the site now but can't find where "submit your idea" is

anywhere. I'm not sure how else to find it.

On Thursday, August 4, 2016, ironbaybeedoll <[email protected]>

• It took me a while, but I was finally able to post where I needed to. Or at

least I'm pretty certain it was

• I am attempting to submit my idea, I am using a mobile device and for some

reason, the left side of the screen must be cut off because the link you

mention is not there

​ I don't believe you can submit from a mobile device, and that may be your problem Can you try from a computer, and let me know how it works out for you?

• Yes this was my experience, I was initially tried to post from a smartphone and could not find a way to submit my ideas. I even used "Request desktop site" in the mobile (chrome) browser and it still wouldn't show me the link, or even that left column where the link is.

​ Thank You for letting me know. I hope you were finally able to submit your ideas

• Been a zte fan for years and love the Axon elite I also would really like a Spro2 . so if done correctly an Axon/Spro2 hybrid as I would love a phone with a built in projector . coupled together with android power it could be a very useful and entertaining device

Can you go to http://community.zteusa.com/community/csx to post your Project CSX submission?  Submissions need to be added there, not a reply to this blog, to be considered in the competition.  Thanks!

• My apologies I will do that now  

• Yes, thank you. I was able to post ideas by using chrome on windows 10 desktop.

• Optical Image Stabilize, !xenon flash!, iris scanner, minimum 5000 mAh battery, gorilla glass

You need to submit your ideas to http://community.zteusa.com/community/csx, not as a reply to this thread.  Thanks.

• Bezeless.