Weekly Roundup [September 9, 2016]

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to our weekly roundup on Z-Community! Here are this week's highlights:

Top Ten Topics

Feedback Wanted

It has been three full months since we started these weekly roundups. Before we take a 7-day sabbatical until the next post, we would love to hear your thoughts on how to tailor these for the next three months!

1. Are these weekly roundups worth reading?
  2. What else do you want to see in these posts?

And yes, positive and negative feedback are equally appreciated!

Comments

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I enjoy reading the weekly to know which threads/topics are popular each week

• kidnovakidnova Posts: 435 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think these are great as I often miss threads on subforums I don't frequent.  Thanks for providing these.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,557 mod

1. Yes, I enjoy, and very much feel these roundups are worth reading. I like seeing what threads really were a hit in the community.

2. I would love it the weekly roundups were able to give us a hint of what is to come in the next week. I realize it is not always possible to do, and if to much is given, or something changes it could cause issues. I think if it was kept to even simple things, for example, if you know that next week you may post a new contest to the community, a heads up such as, "keep and eye out mid week for a possible new contest." or even "check-in mid week for a community announcement"   Something that encourages, and intrigues members to come back and check-in.

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,120 mod

Great idea!   :)

• xxbrun0xxxxbrun0xx Hartford, CTPosts: 69

Your forums are still fairly small and are very difficult to use on mobile. I imagine most users do not check the forums on a daily basis due to that, so this is probably very handy for them.

• cm84756@gmail.com[email protected] San Diego, CAPosts: 12

THIS past week is the second time I have had to place an order for the Axon 7. This entire process has been very unorganized, unprofessional,  and a huge waste of my time. Since I placed my order on August 1st   I have spent hours just trying to figure out if I have a phone on order or not.

On September 9th I was calling to find out the shipping information for my phone that I ordered on August 1st  and it turns out the order payment was never correctly processed.  Well kind of,  the person on the phone was not even sure if it had been processed and wanted me to place another order over the phone  just to be safe which is not something I felt comfortable doing.

This does not sound like a organization that knows what it is doing and surely not someone I want to do business with.

If your can't process  payments online then don't offer the service.  It's that simple.

Now I am left in a position where I have to reorder the phone to ensure that I get one.  In addition the order I placed yesterday  now won't be here till mid October.

I have already waited months for this phone now ZTE is adding on another month because they improperly handled the order.  It's just not fair and terrible customer service

I am really trying to work with ZTE here because I love your products but you are making this way harder than it needs to be.  I was hoping that I had found a new phone company that I could use for years to come and was amazed by the Axon 7 but I am having doubts after this experience.

I am strongly considering canceling the order and walking away from this mess of a company.

So I guess it's up to ZTE  whether they would like a life long happy customer or the opposite of that.

Regardless you really need to tighten up your operations cause right now it's a sloppy mess. The phone support is a joke.  I had one representative telling me how the iPhone was a better option and what he had.  The so called manager said she had no control over orders and could do nothing.  What's the point in having a call center that is incapable of helping paying customers? One thing I am sure of is that Apple would not treat a customer in this maner so may the ZTE rep was right I should go with Apple.

If I don't hear from someone at ZTE with a solution  I am done and will cancel my order. 

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,778 admin

Please follow me and Direct Message me any order numbers you may have. I will reach out to customer service for you. 

I can't guarantee an answer before Monday afternoon but I will do my best to get one before then.

I believe I am already following you.  I would really appreciate some help.  I was so frustrated that I canceled my order after my post because I figured it was a pointless cause.  I have just wasted so much time on this.  But I would be willing to reorder if it could be expedited. The order number from yesterday is Order #100087705.  If you think its worth placing the order again please let me know and I will.  I really appreciate your help.  Thank you.

The older order numbers are 5264884

When I originally ordered it back on August 1st there was a mix up and some

how like 6 Axon 7's were ordered in my name.

I got that cleared up and narrowed down to 1 but I can't find that exact

order number. I think it 5264884. I called on September 8th just to check

and they said everything was good to go. Then when I called on September

9th they said there was an error with processing the payment.

If you need more information to access my account just let me know. Thanks

again.

OK sorry I found the older order numbers. They are 100077459 and

100077363. Thank you.

Have you found anything out I never heard back from you?

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,557 mod

Good Morning Casey, have you tried sending ​ a DM  (direct message) message? Some time it is quicker to get a response, as it is easier for him to see, and it gives you more privacy. I am including a how to send DM for reference below, and will check back later today

To send a direct message, you will need to look up to the top right of the page, you will see a Bell icon, click that. That will take you to your Inbox, from there you will see that it says "Send Message" hit that, then type in the user's name that you wish to message. It should be noted that we are unable to message anyone, unless they are following you, and you also follow them. Hope this helps

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,778 admin

Sorry for the delay, I have bombarded with many inquiries over the past 48 hours and to make sure I get consistent answers for yourself and the community  I am working with one CS agent who gets the job done very well.

I have forwarded the information to and they are looking into what caused this issue. I will get back to you as soon as they get through the list of questions and inquiries I have flooded them with.

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

So simple, yet so genius.