Weekly Roundup [September 23, 2016]

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to our weekly roundup on Z-Community! Here are this week's highlights:

Hot Topics

Preview of Coming Week(s)
In the spirit of transparency and trust, we are sharing more information about what you can expect in the coming week(s). Here are a few items on our radar:

1. We are still in planning mode for the next focus group, but it's likely that it'll be in Austin, TX on October 12! We won't lie...both ​ and ​ may have sneakily influenced the decision with succulent photos of meat, but hey now everyone knows how to play the game. More information coming next week about date, venue, focus group payouts, contests/prizes, swag, and small travel rewards for a handful of selected members to attend!
  2. On the same topic of events, the budget for CES 2017 is still being finalized as I type. We hope to have more information next week, though I cannot promise. The dates for the pre-CES Fan Festival are still locked in at January 2 - 4, but all activities and potential travel rewards for top members are still being debated. If you are interested, please reply to this topic ASAP:
  3. With the 2nd software update for Axon 7 behind us, we are renewing our focus and energy on the next two updates, which at this time includes one more patch before Nougat officially arrives. If you like what you're seeing in terms of pace and passion from your Mod Squad to bring new fixes & features, be sure to give them a shoutout below!

Comments

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Image result for shout out

You go Mod Squad!

I also appreciate the communication in this update, ​. Keep the good news coming!

• I got to hand it to you guys, I wasn't expecting too much when it came to updates, so glad your proving me wrong. My whole experience with my Axon 7 has been overwhelmingly positive, keep up the good work!

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

approval.jpg

The Mods Rock!  Thank You Guys!

We are on the Road to Awesomeness!

Oh and don't forget the ZTE Cruiser!!

IMG_20160709_183342.jpg

Teethy.jpg

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ I love the revamped Weekly Roundup, I have always enjoyed reading them, but knowing that we will receive highlights, as well as hints of what is to come is awesome! I look forward to reading next week's. Our Mod Squad Kicks Serious Tushie!!!

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

I love reading this every week and really enjoy the sneak peek into next week.  Great addition!  

I agree, the what's coming section is very nice.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I may have to take a road trip down to Austin!!!!

• dabehrsdabehrs Dripping Springs, TexasPosts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am more and more impressed by the commitment, passion and dedication of this team to the community. These are the efforts that make a company successful through challenges.

I'm in!

Also ​ October 12th is my wifes due date for our second so we might have even more to celebrate.... and MEAT!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

​ Congrats to You and Your Wife!!!

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

Congrats !!

After 2 it's all down hill,  before you know it you 'll have 3.....and.... 4........     

Congrats ​!

• petershihpetershih ZTE Fanatic United StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats! We'll all make sure you check your phone every five minutes in case you need to jet!

• Really appreciate the transparency here Peter.  This may not mean much to you but backing your devices with a dependable update schedule really helps to improve the morale here, thanks!