ZTE ZMAX Pro Makes Its Way To T-Mobile

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 4,037 admin

Oct. 26, 2016

Everything You Love About The ZMAX Pro Now Available On The Uncarrier!

ZMAXPRO!.png

ZTE ZMAX PRO

Comments

• techlifetvtechlifetv Canoga Park,CAPosts: 282 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome ZTE is really taking it to the next level.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Now if only T-Mobile signal could make its way to my area.  Worst coverage of the carriers in my area. But I love their plans though! Well done ZTE for continuing to expand!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

Very awesome to hear ZTE making it's way to new users!

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,010 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This could have been a perfect Backup device when i was looking for one. To late now....

​ never to late, and one can never have to many... Don't you need a backup, ummm for your backup?

2 devices is my limit (Daily driver and backup device), not the kind of user who have bunch of smartphones just collecting dust..... Beside this is carrier device = Not easy to customize

​ If I could afford it, I'd have devices all over, I love having new tech to play with it.

​, if you don't mind me asking, what did you go with for your backup?

Before current backup ,First i had my LG G4 , till i gave that away, so need it 1 and got the Idol 3 (5.5") Unlock for $99 brand new was on sale on Amazon for 3 days, similar specs of the ZMax Pro, but the ID3 have front stereo speakers + i have this fella full custom + Dolby

I'm familiar with the Idol 3, nice device.  It's too bad the Idol 4S was low spec/high cost.  They are really going to lose out to the new Chinese companies.  I had the Idol 4S on my shortlist before I decided on the A7.

The Idol 3 is indeed a good device, The sound is awesome with front stereo speakers with the Dolby Atmos , A7 is better by the way.

but been honest i was very, very close to get a ZMax Pro from MetroPCS but to be able to unlock and use it on Tmo i needed to spend an extra $120 + waiting 3 months, ID4S is coming to T-Mobile with the SD820 downside is the OS, this variant will use Win10.

I thought that was a windows 10 phone???

indeed it is, i said that before

" ID4S is coming to T-Mobile with the SD820 downside is the OS, this variant will use Win10"

Ughh...yes you did.  Sorry about that!

no problem  .

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I may have to check out T-Mobile..... they have a deal for $35 per line for unlimited Data!!   .... only catch is that your youtube videos will only be in 480p