Hello Z-Community - with all of the great tips and tricks that were provided in previous contests, we wanted to dig deeper into a specific subject this time. In particular, this latest contest is all about showing off your "Manual Mode" expertise with the Axon 7. It's unfortunate, but many users never get to unleash the power of manual mode, so we want to make this fear a thing of the past!
Your challenge: simply create a short video explaining a few core workflows and/or features of Manual Mode. Sample topics include low light capture, focus, exposure, zoom, etc. Even if your topic is more advanced, please gear your explanations to the masses, ensuring the average user can follow along and benefit from your tips. The judging will be done by the Core Moderation team of employees. Have fun, educate a user, and make a difference! Please read all rules below.
When to Participate:
- Starting today October 19th through 31st
How to participate:
- Submit a 3-minute (or shorter) video created by yourself that teaches users about functions of Camera Manual Mode on the Axon 7
- You can create more than one video, but the topics of your videos must be different
- Create your submission in the: forum with the title structure: "[CAMERA MANUAL MODE] Title of your video" and include a link to your video or embed the video in your post (we recommend using a third party site to host your video, such as YouTube or Dropbox)
- Please reply to this Blog post with a link to your submission (Helps for tracking purposes)
Rules & Prizes:
- This contest is open to any US Registered Z-Community Member, including our Community Ambassadors
- Your video MUST be about the Axon 7 manual mode and not another device
- Three (3) finalists will be selected by your Community Core Moderation Team (ZTE employees, who are not eligible to participate). Judging will be based on how easy it is for the average user to follow along and benefit from your submission. First place finalist will receive a $250 gift card, second place $150, and third place $100