We need your votes (for CSX)!

jyeejyee VP, Product Marketing & StrategySan Francisco, CAPosts: 129 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We've received hundreds of ideas for the name of the Project CSX phone, but we need your help to sort through the best names.  Your vote is important to narrow the list that will be reviewed by a team to check for trademarks, appropriateness for a market, and other factors that are used to determine a final product name.  ZTE will use the Top 5 ideas for names, based on votes, to go through this standard review and decision process.  We need your help to help identify your favorites!

You must be a registered user on Z-Community to vote.  Please go to http://csx.zteusa.com, scan through the product names, and do an up-vote on your favorites. This has been a crowd-source initiative from start-to-finish and your vote will definitely help to raise awareness for the best names for the phone.  Thank you for your support!

Comments

• Well. Thank you. But I have a name for this project. Will elaborate the name.

• Hi jyee sorry for bothering, could you tell me when is the deadline for voting, and how can team one technology submit their idea on 27th but competition started on 28th...also what can you buy with gift card, is it limited to zte stores or?

​thanks

• jyeejyee VP, Product Marketing & Strategy San Francisco, CAPosts: 129 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

We are taking votes into consideration through December 9.  Team One Technology won the "idea" phase of Project CSX, and since it was their idea, we allowed them to be the first to post their thoughts on an idea.  The gift card is not limited to ZTE stores. 

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 394 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Risking any shot that I ever will have at getting a user of the week award, I have to agree with ​. The post from team one technology, from it's time stamp, to the way that the post is written, gives the impression that the relationship between ZTE and TOT is more than 99% of your community members.  What you are portraying is that favoritism is provided to those that are inside the circle of the immediate ZTE family. 

• jyeejyee VP, Product Marketing & Strategy San Francisco, CAPosts: 129 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I can assure you that there is no favoritism.  Out of respect for the fact that they won the idea phase, it was simply an offer to let them be the first ones to share their idea for a name for their product concept.  At this stage of the project, anyone has a chance to win.  ZTE wants the best product name for this device.  That could come from anyone.  You all have a chance to name the device with your ideas, and you also have a chance to influence which name is finally chosen based on your votes. 

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 394 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I understand ZTE's reasoning. 

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I didnt submit a name cause there is already so many great ideas/names, but I have done my voting Good luck to everyone and hopefully its a really cool name to fit this awesome idea

• scott779scott779 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't even now what CSX is so I'm not worthy to vote.

I just "graduated" from a Sprint locked LG G3 to this phone and a non-contract service with Cricket.

So far for 2 weeks, I love the phone and service and 99% less carrier and mfgr bloatware on the phone.

• Well, it's hard to campaign for votes on name suggestions as some names are more appealing than others. You'll have to narrow them down at your discretion. ☺