Weekly Roundup [January 6, 2017] - CES 2017 Fan Event Recap

petershihpetershih ZTE FanaticUnited StatesPosts: 378 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to our first weekly roundup in 2017. It's been an exciting and exhausting week at our CES Fan Event; we could not have asked for a better group of distinguished gentlemen, a lady, and Zeek. From dinner with a stunning view at the semi-real Eiffel Tower to helicopter rides, breakfast with our CEO to front row seats are our press conference, it was a total blast with an amazing group of people we sincerely hope to see again at next year's event.

Since most of us are on the road today, please wait few more days to give the team some much needed R&D. We'll be back in full force starting Monday!

Check out a few hot topics of the week, followed by a sampling of pictures from our event.

Hot Topics

A few pictures of our dream team at our CES Fan Event. Note to our CES Dream Team: please reply with your favorite pictures of the week to add to this collection.

DSC_0374.JPG

DSC_0357.JPG

IMG_20170105_113028.jpg

IMG_20170105_113138.jpg

IMG_20170105_113901.jpg

IMG_20170104_092328.jpg

IMG_20170103_214522.jpg

IMG_20170103_111530.jpg

IMG_20170102_205846.jpg

DSC_0325.JPG

IMG_20170104_165641.jpg

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

​ Usually your weekly roundup is deadon and sums up the week nicely, however this week you could have written a book, and still not covered everything..lol.  It is great to be back home, and I am anxious to get back to posting here in the community, however I can't wait to meet up with you all again!

PS you were supposed to photoshop the pics, lol my legs are not that big, and I'm at least a foot taller Thanks for an amazing time guys, you are all amazing!

• maineferraromaineferraro MainePosts: 240 ✭✭✭✭✭

The week couldnt have been better , like you said from great food to the helicopter ride , everything was great , thanks again for the great time and cant wait til next year

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

Simply put an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!

I'm still combing through tons of pics and video and trying to put a few things together for Youtube and Z-Community. This was such an amazing experience and it is very difficult to sum it all up in a few sentences. ZTE is such a wonderful company that truly listens to us. It all starts with us, the everyday consumer and our feed back. This along with Lixin Cheng's vision of Affordable Premium devices and an amazing team of support staff and the sky is the limit for ZTE USA!!! I think we are all thankful for and excited to see more affordable premium devices in the near future. This is going to be a great year for ZTE USA and Z-Community, of that I have no doubt 

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I can't even find the words to describe what an excellent experience this was. From the ZTE employees, to the ambassadors, to the contest winners and everyone else involved I extend a well deserved thanks. The knowledge, passion, and commitment you all display is truly contagious. it was a pleasure spending time with all of you.

Just a word to some of the users in the Community. This week I really learned how much ZTE is listening to us. Whether or not they bring our ideas to fruition, they are listening intently. They take our input from the community VERY seriously. New features, updates, and ideas are being discussed every day.

The other thing I want to note is bug fixes. There are many reasons why certain bugs are not fixed not fixed as quick as we want them to be. Some are not reproducible by others, making it difficult to track and fix.  Some are caused by apps themselves. Some are caused by developers, and some by the software itself.  We track every one of these issues to get them to developers so they can attempt to fix on time. And as much as ZTE wants to please the customers, they also have other commitments they need to keep to fulfill obligations to other vendors, etc.

Stay patient everyone.  ZTE is still new to the higher end market in the US, and there are bound to be growing pains.  I'm just excited to be part of the revolution. As ​ likes to say, it's all about that Z life!

• jinkiesjinkies Marlboro, NYPosts: 11

As one of the newest members of the ZTE community I want to thank the ZTE team, the Ambassadors, fans and fellow prize winners for an AMAZING trip and making me feel welcomed. From when ZTE picked us up at the airport with the big ZTE sign, hosted us at a welcome dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower, arranged delicious meals at the Cosmopolitan, Venetian, Treasure Island, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, meeting Lixin Cheng and listening to his plans for ZTE, being  picked up by a limo to go the airport for  a memorable helicopter ride over the Vegas strip, having one of the most outstanding booths at the CES conference, and ending the trip with a high energy performance by the Blue Man Group, this trip was a trip of a lifetime! So much work went into planning and facilitating an outstanding experience like this past week. Kudos to all the ZTE team for a job well done! Thank you for a wonderful trip and I am really excited to be apart of the ZTE community!

• ali.radifali.radif Posts: 26 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally, Home Sweet Home. Guys, you are awesome! I really want to say BIG THANK YOU FROM MY HEART. It was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE and AMAZING COMMUNITY with beautiful people. ThAnK YoU AgAiN  

Ali Radif

Team XOne technology

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

Ali, I had a great time with you all and know you guys will dream up some more amazing devices!  I can't wait to see what's next my friend! So is the name change officially Team X One Technology?  Sounds good 

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

This was such a fun and an amazing experience, Glad you posted some of the best photos from the trip too, thanks ​.

I hope to be able to meet more of the great Z-members and hopefully see you all again. It was like hanging out with a big group of long time friends and couldnt have asked for it to go any better.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Best trip in a long Time!!!!  Thank you again ZTE!!

It was great to meet everyone after working together for some time.  This was an experience of a life!!!

Team XOne Technology is all about that Z-Life

• Thanks to ZTE for this amazing experience.  It was really nice to meet you guys and thanks to all of ZTE USA members for making this community awesome.

Best of luck to all

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

I had the bestest time! Can't wait to meet with you all again!

• zeedezeede Posts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks so much, ZTE, for hosting my wife and I at this event.  We had a wonderful time!

• I just got a free Cricket Wireless card code from http://cricketwireless.reloadcodes.com