ZTE Brings Popular Blade Series to the United States with the Blade V8 Pro
The feature-packed Blade V8 Pro will be available unlocked for the incredibly affordable price of $229.98
The Blade series is well known for packing high-end features at an affordable price and the Blade V8 Pro carries on that tradition through integrating a fingerprint sensor, dual-lens camera, dual SIM slot, expandable storage and more. The Blade V8 Pro, sold unlocked for GSM/UMTS/LTE networks, is available for pre-order through Amazon, B&H.com, NewEgg.com and zteusa.com.
At $229.98, the Blade V8 Pro offers:
· Dual Camera: A feature typically found on more expensive phones, two 13 MP rear cameras offer more choices when editing photos, including the popular bokeh effect
· Fingerprint Sensor: A fast-detecting and accurate fingerprint sensor located on the home button of the phone bridges security and ease of use
· Battery: The large 3140mAh battery is designed to handle all your social media, texting and web-surfing needs. With Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 and battery optimization capabilities, the Blade V8 Pro can last all day and charge quickly when you need it.
· Large Screen: 5.5 inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3.0 allows you to maximize your viewing experience for streaming movies, watching TV shows, playing games and more
· Powerful Processor: Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 processor with X9 LTE, the Blade V8 Pro can handle all your surfing, streaming and swiping needs
· Expandable Storage: Choose either a second SIM card or microSD up to 128GB to expand storage, never needing to fear limits
· Dual SIM: A feature not typically found on affordable smartphones, the dual SIM slot allows users who travel the ability to switch carriers as needed
For a complete list of phone specifications and features visit zteusa.com/blade
Join in on the Blade V8 Pro conversation in Z-Community