Featured User Of The Week - Shout Out

fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod
edited June 22, 2017 5:13PM in Blog
Featured User Of The Week - Shout Out
This Week's Featured User Goes To...... @jinkies

You can check out her thoughts of Z-Community at - Weekly Roundup [January 6, 2017] - CES 2017 Fan Event Recap

We had the privilege of getting to know @jinkies recently at the CES 2017 fan event in Las Vegas.

She's only been a member of Z-Community for a short while but shows great promise!!!

@jinkies we appreciate you being a part of Z-Community and can't wait to see more from you!!!

On behalf of the Mod Squad, we say THANK YOU for being a vital part of Z-Community!!!
Please put your hands together for @jinkies !!!!!!!

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

​ It was great meeting you in Vegas, and I look forward to chatting with you in Z-Community!

• maulgandhimaulgandhi United StatesPosts: 519 ✭✭✭✭✭

​  I am glad to see you on Z-Community. Welcome and Play around Z-Community, and let us know if you need help with anything related to products or the site.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod

It was a pleasure meeting you in Las Vegas!  You obviously know pretty well and I am looking forward to seeing you get to know the rest of Z-Community!  Please stick around,  make yourself at home and chime in! We'd love to hear your unique perspective on many of the things talked about in Z-Community!

• zeek!zeek! Buffalo New YorkPosts: 46 mod

It was great meeting you in Vegas!!  Can't wait to see more of you around Z-Community!

IMG_20170102_141454_1.jpg

​ We'll always have Vegas WOO HOO!!!

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ it was alot of fun meeting you and ​ and I hope to see you both again soon. Hope you had safe travels

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 394 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

​ I'm not afraid to say it - you will always be my featured user of the week!

IMG_20170102_190330.jpg

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations , it is great to have you as part of the community.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations ​  We are glad you are apart of the ZTE Family!!!!

• jinkiesjinkies Marlboro, NYPosts: 11

Thanks Coldheat06!  I appreciate the shout out! Lovin the ZTE Family!

All the bestJinkies

Anyone guess where the name ​ comes from?

Image result for jinkies meme

Thanks Malvin!  It was great to meet you in Vegas. I will definitely reach out to you if I have any questions.

Have a great New Year!

Jinkies

Hi Z-Community!

Thanks so much for the shout out! It was a real surprise and honor to be the featured user of the week! I am so excited to be part of Z-Community! Vegas was a blast! People at work have been asking me about my trip and I tell them it was simply AMAZING! ZTE really knows how to to treat their fans both in customer service and in hosting fan events! Thank you again!

Looking forward to the New Year and what ZTE has in store for fans next!

All the best!

Jinkies

Thanks Fzrrich! It was really nice meeting you and sharing a trip of a lifetime, especially the helicopter ride over Vegas! I am looking forward to getting to know the rest of the Z community and learning more about the ZTE products. Being a newbie I may ask a lot of questions.

Looking forward to connecting together sometime in the future at another fan event.

Jinkies

Hi Zeek!

You were so much fun to hang with at Vegas! It was great to meet you and see you in all the photo ops. You really rubbed elbows with all the execs at ZTE. But then again, I am not sure if you have elbows.You are a really fun guy!

See you around the Z-Community!

Jinkies

Hi Musicdjm!

It was a pleasure to meet you! Diamonddave and I had a blast hanging with you. We definitely hope to reconnect soon at another fan event. Hope you enjoyed your first plane and helicopter ride! We got home safe and sound and now back to grind.

All the best to you.

Jinkies

Hi ironbaybeedoll,

It was a pleasure meeting you and Anthony. Diamonddave and I really enjoyed meeting the fans of the Z-Community and the Mod Squad! The trip to Vegas was a blast! Hope you didn't run into too much snow on your way home. We were lucky to miss all the bad weather on our travels home. I look forward to chatting with you on the Z-Community. Happy New Year!

All the best!

Jinkies

Thanks Razor512! Glad to be part of this awesome community. Everyone has made me feel so welcome! I am looking forward to being more a part of the community!

All the best,

jinkies

You are one in a million diamonddave!

So you're telling me There's a chance?  Dumb and Dumber - So Youre Telling Me Theres A Chance

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats and nice to see that you joined the Z-Community!

Scooby Dooby Doo!  I used to love that show growing up!!  Wait a minute.... I'm not even a 1yr old yet,  but I plan on being here a long long time   

I have elbows! ..... I think lol Let me tell you me and the execs are two peas in a pod,  we love ZTE and Z-Community.  Great trip!

CLASSIC Movie!

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

So much fun in Vegas and glad to have you in the Community ​. I will admit I STILL watch Scooby every once in a while LOL.