ZTE Brings Popular Blade Series to the United States with the Blade V8 Pro

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 4,037 admin

ZTE Brings Popular Blade Series to the United States with the Blade V8 Pro

The feature-packed Blade V8 Pro will be available unlocked for the incredibly affordable  price of $229.98

The Blade series is well known for packing high-end features at an affordable price and the Blade V8 Pro carries on that tradition through integrating a fingerprint sensor, dual-lens camera, dual SIM slot, expandable storage and more. The Blade V8 Pro, sold unlocked for GSM/UMTS/LTE networks, is available for pre-order through Amazon, B&H.com, NewEgg.com and zteusa.com.

ZTE-Blade.jpg

At $229.98, the Blade V8 Pro offers:

·         Dual Camera: A feature typically found on more expensive phones, two 13 MP rear cameras offer more choices when editing photos, including the popular bokeh effect

·         Fingerprint Sensor: A fast-detecting and accurate fingerprint sensor located on the home button of the phone bridges security and ease of use

·         Battery: The large 3140mAh battery is designed to handle all your social media, texting and web-surfing needs. With Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 and battery optimization capabilities, the Blade V8 Pro can last all day and charge quickly when you need it.

·         Large Screen: 5.5 inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3.0 allows you to maximize your viewing experience for streaming movies, watching TV shows, playing games and more

·         Powerful Processor: Powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 processor with X9 LTE, the Blade V8 Pro can handle all your surfing, streaming and swiping needs

·         Expandable Storage: Choose either a second SIM card or microSD up to 128GB to expand storage, never needing to fear limits

·         Dual SIM: A feature not typically found on affordable smartphones, the dual SIM slot allows users who travel the ability to switch carriers as needed

For a complete list of phone specifications and features visit zteusa.com/blade

Join in on the Blade V8 Pro conversation in Z-Community

Here!

Comments

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod

The Blade V8 Pro is an amazing device!! I got a chance to play around with the camera a bit at CES and I loved the sketch feature!!! Here's a picture I took of the phone with a "sketched out pic" of Zeek 

IMG_20170105_122111.jpgIMG_20170105_122135.jpgIMG_20170105_122120.jpg

• mrknight85mrknight85 United StatesPosts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It's truly a great Devices can't wait to get my hands on it ZTE did a awesome job on this.

• delusion77delusion77 Toronto, CanadaPosts: 1

I hope ZTE will launch this device in Canada aswell

• superbeatle59superbeatle59 Rawlins WyomingPosts: 14

What is the front facing camera? I take a lot of selfies and record a lot of videos!

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yea I enjoyed playing with it at CES also, great device feels good in the hand and the camera is awesome!!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod

the Blade V8 Pro  boasts dual 13 mp cameras on the rear and a 8mp camera on the front (selfie).

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Some more details i found on the ZTE USA page:

CAMERA FEATURES

Capture mode:
    Rear:
    Auto mode / Filter / Continuous Shot / face detection / Live photo / Auto HDR / Manual mode (include interval capture) / Panorama / Sport mode / Multi-exposure / Dual camera mode (Bokeh / MonoColor / MonoChrome mode / Ultra-HD mode) / PDAF
    Front:
    Auto mode / Selfie / Beautify / Smile detection

• cavanaughtimcavanaughtim Wisconsin, USAPosts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

With the way the SD625 sips power (on the ZenFone 3, the Moto Z Play, etc), the battery life on this should be awesome.

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm definitely digging the Blade V8 Pro, I think I'm going to get one as my backup to my Axon 7. Then I'll put it through its paces and see if it will become my daily driver or stay as my backup. Must say that I'm loving the specs though, and from the pictures I've seen it looks to be running close to stock Android and not MiFavor which to me is awesome. Too bad my Axon 7 is running MiFavor ....

• benkoresbenkores Staten Island, NYPosts: 471 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It actually is running MiFavor. You can tell

Yep, It's MiFavor.

Well that definitely killed my vibe towards it buying it    

I'm reserving comment to see how many bugs there are with it.  I don't mind MiFavor, I just want it to work well.  And it doesn't on the A7.  The mini isn't bad.

True, MiFavor on the Axon 7 has not been to my liking but everything else has been great about the phone. So I will give ZTE a shot to rectify the problems and I'll give the Blade V8 Pro a fair chance.

I've got 2 Blade V8 Pros on the way ​ so my fingers are crossed!

I've got 1 on the way , so I've got my fingers crossed as well. It was too good of an offer to pass up. The worst case scenario is I don't like it and return it, and the best case scenario is I love it and got a nice phone for a great price. #SoWhatsThaWhatsThaWhatsThaScenario

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,196 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I love this phone for it's build quality and reliable performance and battery life. The monochrome feature of the dual camera is really neat.

Working good here as well, i don't think it's going to replace my A7 as my daily driver but it has been really solid. The camera is pretty cool, I like the dual camera set up

• Download ZTE Blade V8 Stock Wallpapers from Here

Edited by sshasan

This external link is not allowed.