Watch Face Wednesday 06/14/2017

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It's that time again, hump day, the week is halfway over and more importantly it's watch face Wednesday. This week I'm using a custom face for the WatchMaker app. WatchMaker is a fantastic app and was one of the first to offer the ability to make and share custom faces. The one downside is the high cost of the app. I bought it on sale back when it first launched and it was cheaper back then. There is a free version but it lacks support for adding third party faces like this one. The upside is after you buy it you literally have access to thousands of different watch faces.

IMG_20170614_080904.jpg

The one I chose this week is called Rerotate and it is a custom version of a face found on the Moto 360 watches. I actually had the original Moto 360 but I like this version better than the one bundled in because it's customized. One of the great things about WatchMaker is the option to customize watch faces, or if you are so inclined to create your own. You might have noticed mine looks different from the link. That's because I wanted to change the colors to blue so it matches my new watch band.

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Love me some WFW!!!

The possibilities are endless!

• onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Here is a face called "Acute" which is free from Weareal. They don;t seem to give the designer's name.  It's not feature-loaded but I like the grill-like background. Has switchable color, black or white. There is that moving reflection animation that adds a little pizaz.  I forgot to turn off the do not disturb off before snapping the pictures.

IMG_20170614_133739[1].jpg

IMG_20170614_133929[1].jpg

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah that moving reflection is really cool on that Weareal face.

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEO United StatesPosts: 475 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

☹️         No watchface Wednesday for me! That second one is super clean, like it a lot. Nice work peeps, they all are NICE!

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I missed it this week with the site beind down.

@dnewman007 said:
    I missed it this week with the site beind down.

You can always post after Wednesday or there is always next week @dnewman007 ;)

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod
    edited June 16, 2017 7:44PM

Analog Glow Face, it isn't free but several colors to choose from and is very simple, and I love the glow and colors.!

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

can't remember if I posted this one but I think this face looks quite nice with the leather band on the Quartz.

@ironbaybeedoll said:
    Analog Glow Face, it isn't free but several colors to choose from and is very simple, and I love the glow and colors.!

Glowing is always good and pink gives the watch a feminine touch ;)

@samsamha said:
    can't remember if I posted this one but I think this face looks quite nice with the leather band on the Quartz.

Yeah really nice classic look there @samsamha

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

@jasone Yep the pink does girlie it up a lil bit, but I'm still on a mission...