Axon 7 Mini (B2017G) US Nougat Preview

2»

Comments

• Heya guys,

Any news on when this update goes live. Seems it's big brother keeps getting all the attention and we are left hanging....would be nice to just get a little info on the situation:-)

This handset is a seriously good piece of hardware and needs to really shine to its owners as they, I think, are it's promoters....we,d like to think we're valued by ZTE as well as customers of the AXON 7.

Oh and areospaceman, thanks for taking up the mantle of spokesperson on this. Big thanks:-)

• andibambam007andibambam007 Tübingen, GermanyPosts: 6

Please please,

axon 7 mini Beta testing.

• chavochavo D/FWPosts: 85 ✭✭✭✭✭

you are too late sir. in the same boat with you.

I received an invitation yesterday to the beta!

Thanks

I am very glad to be there! I'll keep my fingers crossed

• I'd just like an estimate of the date they will publicly release the A2017B Nougat update for us muggle masses. Yes there's a tester programme for those in the USA but for us UK guys, were sorta stuck as the ZTE uk site is very poorly built, isn't kept up-to-date and doesn't feature a forum. Please can someone in the know put some data out on this subject please (I'll get down and beg if it helps) :-) thanks muchly.

• Is it any possibility that new beta tester could be added?

Unfortunately I do not know it.

Simply ask Beta Team.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

​, unfortunately the beta for the mini is currently closed.  Keep your eyes open to see if there is an opportunity in the future to test again.  Thanks!

Hello dear beta team! I could not start my ZTE Mini into Beta Nougat. I had to reinstall the old operating system. Now I can no longer update the nougat of Marshmallow. Can they free me again?

• Could it be possible for us mortals to get some information about how's the update going? Please, ​?

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,371 admin

​ All I can tell you is that it will happen fairly soon.  I know that's not what you want to hear but it will be worth it.

I'm sorry, I did not want to cause any uproar. This is the beta test. I hope I may mention this here?!?!

• Thank you very much, i just wanted some relieve. It was worth it

​, if you are a part of the Beta, and are having issues, please go to the Beta page located here: On the left side of the page you should see the forum for the mini.  Click that and you can post in there.  Thank you!

• crazydcrazyd Clearwater, FLPosts: 13

OMG when is it going live?  If someone didn't say it would happen 'Fairly soon' I'd think the beta was going seriously bad.  Not going live on a version when it's been in beta for our phone over 2 months now normally isn't a good sign.

• crazydcrazyd Clearwater, FLPosts: 13

​ LOL I'd just figured it'd be out already... seeing how they already released Axon 7; figured the Beta for A7 Mini would have been released even faster.

I would agree with this

• franklinredmondfranklinredmond The Great State of Arizona, USAPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17, 2017 10:44PM

I must say, I'm rather disappointed with ZTE. Here we have an LG MS550, not even a mid-tier device, running Nougat. Granted, it's not 7.1.1, rather 7.0, but that's more than ZTE can say for every single device they have the Nougat update planned for, save but the A2017G. I sure hope the B2017G 7.1.1 update is not too far in the future. SIGH!

NOTE: I attempted to upload a picture of the software info with no luck, for whatever reason.
    UPDATE: I turned mobile hot-spot
    off and the photo uploaded.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G