Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

How many apps do you download on your device per month?

kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭
<body><p>Studies have shown that people are no longer downloading new apps and the average number of apps downloaded per month is 0. I download apps like crazy so I am curious to see if people here are downloading apps or not because the statistic baffles me.</p></body>

How many apps do you download on your device per month? 25 votes

0 Apps/MO
8% 2 votes
1-2 Apps/MO
56% 14 votes
3-5 Apps/MO
28% 7 votes
6+ Apps/MO
8% 2 votes

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Mostly because i don't have a lot of room on my current phone, and yes, the app market is so saturated with similar applications that it's difficult to determine what is a value app and what isn't. I know my daughter will disagree with me though as she just downloads and deletes constantly

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sort of none.... Once I'm done setting up the phone, it's usually just the apps I previously use. Unless there's a no eye-catching app that is a must try from reading some tech blog/sites or YouTube channel.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

I get bored , and will check out new apps.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,254 mod

I pretty much have the same apps and games I've used for the last 6 months or so very occasionally I hear about an app that interests me and I'll try it out bit I voted zero.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,618 mod

My younger daughter made me try a game called Fish With Attitudes, I lost like 3 weeks of my life, my girls lost weight and my answering machine broke. I hated that game.

• lindsayllindsayl Maine, United StatesPosts: 221

I don't really download a lot of apps, maybe one every month or every few months.I don't play games on my phone usually so I really don't download much

• 02busa02busa United StatesPosts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

403319_142372949212972_100003208032044_175841_151378192_n.jpg

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I only download apps as I need them.

• kennedy0201kennedy0201 MainePosts: 744 ✭✭✭✭✭

I download as I need them as well. Occasionally I check out the app store in boredom and find some new stuff, but its normally just the same old same old

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

I am a norm when it comes to downloading new apps on my phone. But I will download a game here and there to spark my interest a little.

A phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!

#ZTE #AXON-7

This discussion has been closed.