Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

What size smartphone do you REALLY prefer? (vote!)

1235»

Comments

• npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

Maybe not, but my girlfriend doesn't mind having it either, and I don't

mind her having it. While I might have an issue taking it from her and

giving it to someone else.

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 2:06 PM doppelgangerd <[email protected]>

• The bigger the screen the better

• 7 -  8" would be OK with me.

I work on my phone, so I need larger than 6".

I suspect up to say, 6.8" I could still handle with one hand / fit in cargo pants or suit jacket pocket / not unduly worry about falling out regular pants pocket.

And / but I'd be willing to adjust to try and accommodate an even larger size... even on a belt holster.

Or in other words - i want the biggest size that won't require carrying in a bag / continue the downward trend of desktop to laptop to tablet to hopefully phone...AND, at times, be able to ditch the phone for a standalone smartwatch - with its own NFC.

And in order to accommodate the latter, I'm willing to accept extra width / girth / length...something like a 4" phone strapped to my wrist.

I am the Wanderer,

Victory is Mine!

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

I think 7 is a bit much for me though I do like a larger phone, 5.5-6.2 would be my ideal.

This discussion has been closed.