Is Axon 7 available for purchase online

drsaidalavidrsaidalavi Dibba, Fujairah, U.A.EPosts: 15

Hello,

I want to know whether Axon & is available for purchase online worldwide. If not when it will be available. Kindly reply

Thanking you all

Dr.Saidalavi

Comments

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

To answer your question specifically, the Axon 7 hasn't given the US region any information on a release. But, it seems like ZTE France and Spain will be releasing the Axon 7 in 5 more days pertaining to their recent tweets on their tweeter account. The Axon 7 has already been released in the China market already for about 4 weeks now. So hopefully sooner than later there will be more information on a release in a region designated in your area. I can't wait and I surely know a lot of us in the community can't wait. Maybe we can be expecting something on June 28th. (Take that with a grain of salt ... Not 100% sure.)

ZTE France

ZTE France (@ZTE_FR) | Twitter

ZTE USA

ZTE USA on Twitter: "It's coming. #myAxon #IndependenceDay https://t.co/SLSONfzB0Z"

ZTE Spain

ZTE España (@ZTE_es) | Twitter

As for some of the post on these tweeter accounts I am guessing the D-5 indicates on how many days left till the big announcement.

Update: June 24, 2016 5:00PM ET ZTE USA Tweet of a July 4th release of Axon 7.

Update: June 24, 2016 6:51PM ET - Looks like ZTE USA has deleted the post from their tweeter account. Might have been a mistake who knows. So the link above won't send you directly to the post anymore.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It is currently only available in China.

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Only the Chinese model is available for purchase via in China or through 3rd party resellers.

For US and International model, there is no exact word on release date yet.

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

these third party sellers worry me when they say they can uninstall bloatware for you or add services, I don't want anyone touching ma new phone!