Fill In The ____________ Holiday Edition! ----- Winners Announced!

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 3,985 admin
edited June 28, 2017 10:08AM in Blog

Welcome to stage 2, the voting phase of the ''Fill In The ____________ Holiday Edition!'' contest.

These 10 finalists will enter into a public voting stage where the top 3 will win prizes. Voting will end on December 25, 2016, at 11:59PM EST, and the winner will be announced shortly after.

Please vote below on your favorite post.

The top 3 winners* by vote count will each win a $100 Gift Card!

* Prizes valid for US members only

Happy Holidays From The Z-Community Moderation Team!

Fill In The ____________ Holiday Edition! ----- Winners Announced! 51 votes

1% 1 vote
11% 6 votes
15% 8 votes
3% 2 votes
33% 17 votes
guinevere31576
3% 2 votes
5% 3 votes
7% 4 votes
7% 4 votes
7% 4 votes

Comments

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to All 9 finalist, wish you good luck y'all.

P.S. I know they are 10 but not counting myself   

• diamonddavediamonddave United StatesPosts: 394 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Note to self: Don't wish for happiness. Volbeat tickets or seeing your mom again.  A lot of really good entries left on the cutting room floor.  Congrats to those that made the cut!  And to the cure foxes!

• maineferraromaineferraro MainePosts: 240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all the winners , good luck  in the voting

• mrknight85mrknight85 United StatesPosts: 649 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Wow I don't see a few of the really good ones the selfless ones strange.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations to all the finalists!  Good luck in the voting and happy holidays!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,247 mod

Congratulations guys!  All I want for Christmas is for each of you to win!     

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck everyone

• Congratulations whoever win.

All I want for Christmas is the Newer ZTE AXON 7. I hope I win. Lol    

• I'm just kidding about the winner. I hope whoever win the prize. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of you guys. Be safe!

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats all

My vote is in.  Good luck all!

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck to LL the finalist, my vote is in

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to however wins, Good Luck Everyone !!

PLEASE EVERYONE DONT FORGET TO VOTE

Tag your IT !! This is a share chain -- Tag 2 People to share this post, Lets Get these Votes In Everyone-- Just copy and past this line and tag using the @ symbol

~TheTechNerdD (​)

Tag your IT !! This is a share chain -- Tag 2 People to share this post, Lets Get these Votes In Everyone-- Just copy and past this line and tag using the @ symbol

Tag your IT !! This is a share chain -- Tag 2 People to share this post, Lets Get these Votes In Everyone-- Just copy and pase this line and tag using the @ symbol

Tag your IT !! This is a share chain -- Tag 2 People to share this post, Lets Get these Votes In Everyone-- Just copy and pase this line and tag using the @ symbol

Thank you everyone for Voting, and keeping the Chain going, Dont Stop the great work. The goal is to get more votes and comments then the original post for the contest lets show our love guys

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

• johnorionjohnorion New YorkPosts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

​​

most of those I have talked to enough to know have already been tagged so ... I decided to tag some randoms

• mb2xmb2x Greenville, SCPosts: 122 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tag your IT !! This is a share chain -- Tag 2 People to share this post, Lets Get these Votes In Everyone-- Just copy and past this line and tag using the @ symbol!

Nothing wrong with that!  Thanks for keeping the chain going! And everyone PLEASE  VOTE!  

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yay for randomness!

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

​ You two aren't exempt, lol get to voting!  Tag your IT !! This is a share chain -- Tag 2 People to share this post, Lets Get these Votes In Everyone-- Just copy and past this line and tag using the @ symbol.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@everyonewhohasntvoted @iforgottovote

Tag your IT !! This is a share chain -- Tag 2 People to share this post, Lets Get these Votes In Everyone-- Just copy and past this line and tag using the @ symbol.

• maulgandhimaulgandhi United StatesPosts: 519 ✭✭✭✭✭

A great contest. Congrats to everyone who made it to the final phase.

• Good luck everyone.  ZTE, I hope you make my wish for Daydream come true.  That would be a win in my book.