Bits And Bytes (week of 10/23)

2»

Comments

• nthall350nthall350 Kansas City, MissouriPosts: 505 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd absolutely do it if I came without all of the bloatware installed. I've never received decent support from a carrier regarding technical issues anyway. All they know how to do is warranty the phone out.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Top mentions for go to &

Congratulations!

• yonoshiroyonoshiro Trinidad and TobagoPosts: 23

Thank you and the entire ZTE team. Your generosity and goodwill is deeply appreciated.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you all.  I am honored my opinions are noteworthy. 

• mellomello Cincinnat, OHPosts: 2

No, I want more freedom than that.

Make a bootloader unlock easier and supported. Then we'll talk about stock Android.

• firesilverblade1firesilverblade1 hanahhan, SCPosts: 70

I would love to flash custom rims but that will mean ZTE would have to develop a tool to flash stock which I don't see happening and give out the source code for the phone so developers would then make customs rims for. With custom rims the security patches usually get updated pretty quick. At least with the nexus devices they did bit yes if all things are met and people start hearing it's unlock and codes are there then the roms start coming out.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Umi's RootJoy

An interesting app.

• firesilverblade1firesilverblade1 hanahhan, SCPosts: 70

I am about to check out that app. Have you ever used it.

Will be honest and say no.  I thought it is only tied to UMI phones.