Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Is being able to print directly from your mobile phone important to you?

2»

Comments

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I voted not interested because I've never used this nor have I ever wanted to. That doesn't mean I think it shouldn't be included though. I'm sure many people besides me do find it useful.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think the feature is great. With everything wifi these days, printers are no exception and when you do need to print something from your phone, it's a lot easier to do it directly.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,578 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

agreed

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I use it all the time, to print out my kids homework from Google Classroom or printing out docs, pictures and coupons.

• I do print occasionally on my phone. It may be a few times a month, but it's superconvenient when I do not have a computer nearby. Personally, I use the Brother plugin which supports Android's printer API and it works flawlessly.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,248 mod

I use the brother app as well,  works great

• kgenovakgenova Austin, TXPosts: 6

I don't use mobile printing often, but when you need it, it is really useful.

• syaoransyaoran Manassas, VA/Toronto, CanadaPosts: 185 ✭✭

I print from my phones regularly.  When reading contracts and other work related stuff on the go.  It makes it very convenient to walk in the door and wirelessly print directly to my Brother 9339CDW. 

• nthall350nthall350 Kansas City, MissouriPosts: 505 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like having the option to do it. It is convenient. Plugging my phone into the PC to do it isn't that big of a hassle either. I could get by without it, but it's nice to have. It wouldn't be a selling point for a phone to me.

• jtma11024jtma11024 Bluffton, SCPosts: 91 ✭✭

I've been using it for years.

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

I use it occasionally but not on a daily basis. I do think it is important to have the feature.

It's kind of a hassle to have to transfer a document or photo to a pc just to print it.

This discussion has been closed.