Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Would You Be Interested In a Dual Camera Smartphone ?

13»

Comments

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think the number of lens matter as much as a good lens coupled with good software implementation.

The best smartphone camera on the market is the S7 Edge - single lens

• chui84chui84 Houston,TxPosts: 28

Only if it improved the quality of pictures.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Guess the Blade V8 Pro is what they were getting at here

ZTE Blade V8 Pro

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yup. It's MiFavor. I believe also verified it in one of his first look videos on his YouTube channel.

• dosloverdoslover Posts: 8 ✭✭✭✭

I voted yes but ultimately what's really important is the highest-quality pictures.  If the choice is two mediocre lenses vs. one higher-quality lens that takes better pictures, single all the way.  If it's a higher-tier device which costs a little more but takes better pictures with two lenses, I'd be down.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I agree it does not really matter how many lenses there are. The device just needs to take high quality photos in normal and low light situations in auto mode for most people.

• beenwaitingforthisbeenwaitingforthis Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, unless you're using the second lens for optical zoom then I can see the point.

This discussion has been closed.