Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Do you own or have you used a water resistant device?

13»

Comments

• maulgandhimaulgandhi United StatesPosts: 519 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have owned many Water Resistant devices. I am always careful with my smartphones, but water resistant smartphones comes really handy, when it rains unexpectedly. I have had bad experience with heavy rain, I was walking outside with clear skies and all of sudden, it pouring and my device soaked a lot of water, which did not end well for the device. I am big fan of **Sony Waterproof **smartphones.

*IP68 Certified is a must for 2017/2018 devices.

• trottertrotter United StatesPosts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    **Do you currently use one or have owned one previously?**

I currently have a ZTE Quartz which is the only water resistant device I have ever owned.

**We would love to get your in depth opinion on if you like your water resistant device.**

I am loving it so far. It is great to now have to worry about getting it wet or sweating too much with it.

**Was there a specific reason you decided to purchase your device with water resistant capabilities?**

Actually I won it, but would have bought it if I had the money to do so. I have wanted a smartwatch and really liked the ZTE offering. The price for the value was spot on, with the water resistance being a nice plus.

**Do you use your device at the beach, lake, pool, etc...?**

Absolutely.

**Would your current or previous experience make you consider purchasing another water resistant device?**

Most definitely. My daughter has a Galaxy S7 and her underwater pictures are a huge persuading force.

**What is the make/model of your water resistant device?**

ZTE Quartz smartwatch.

This discussion has been closed.