help needed with ZTE Legacy?

I got a ZTE Legacy about two months or so ago from Qlink wireless. It has worked fine....until today. For whatever reason, I cannot turn it on. It is fully charged. When I connect to the charger, the screen lights up and shows the ZTE logo and then shuts off and that is it. Did I accidentally do something or what? I have NO idea how to get it working again, and Qlink has no live tech support line or online live chat. I would sincerely appreciate any help with this! Thanks in advance.

Answers

• I also have an issue with the Legacy. For some reason in the last couple days, it's running slow. The keyboard is slow reacting, etc. I've tried cleaning out cache, cleaning the screen, going back to factory settings & rebooting, to no avail. HELP!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,823 admin

@t2bcristlk said:
    I got a ZTE Legacy about two months or so ago from Qlink wireless. It has worked fine....until today. For whatever reason, I cannot turn it on. It is fully charged. When I connect to the charger, the screen lights up and shows the ZTE logo and then shuts off and that is it. Did I accidentally do something or what? I have NO idea how to get it working again, and Qlink has no live tech support line or online live chat. I would sincerely appreciate any help with this! Thanks in advance.

This is one device we just don't have any experience with however there are a few things you can try.

• Press and hold the power button down for 30 seconds.
    • Take the battery out of the device, wait 30 seconds and pop it back in. Power on the device.
    • Try using a different charger

Let me know if any of these solutions help.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,823 admin

@Judgedebit said:
    I also have an issue with the Legacy. For some reason in the last couple days, it's running slow. The keyboard is slow reacting, etc. I've tried cleaning out cache, cleaning the screen, going back to factory settings & rebooting, to no avail. HELP!

When you say you went back to factory settings, did you do a complete wipe of the device? If you did, did you try to use the device without adding any additional apps?

This device has a very small amount of RAM and even smaller once the processes get up a going. This is most likely the cause of the lag that you are experiencing.