Blade X Max USB-C Quick Charge 2 or 3?

Is the Blade X Max Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0? It's USB-C and all the USB-C chargers I'm finding are QC 3, like when I had my Axon 7. However, the Cricket site says it's QC 2. So which is it? I want to get some additional chargers for home/work/car, but I want to get the correct version. TIA!

Best Answer

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

it supports QC 2.0. QC depends on the SoC so the phone's SoC and the SoC on the phone supports QC 2.0. You can still use QC 3.0 charger without any issue (not even 100% sure if there is such thing as 2.0 and 3.0 charger:)) as the phone will only draws the power it is needed.

Answers

• Twitchie9Twitchie9 Posts: 7 ✭✭✭

@samsamha said:
    it supports QC 2.0. QC depends on the SoC so the phone's SoC and the SoC on the phone supports QC 2.0. You can still use QC 3.0 charger without any issue (not even 100% sure if there is such thing as 2.0 and 3.0 charger:)) as the phone will only draws the power it is needed.

TYVM!!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,954 admin

Hi @Twitchie9... If you ended up purchasing a 3rd party charger that you can recommend to other community members, please feel free to let everyone know. I'm sure there are others out there that would benefit from this info.