Metro PCS Zmax Pro

This is my 2nd Zte Zmax Pro in 3 months. This 2nd one has more issues than the first one. Called went over everything and it's a hardware issue on their part, finger print scanner doesn't work. ZTE wants me to send in my phone with no replacement phone first or charge me $35 to use one which they still won't send till they receive this one. I only had this phone less than a day and it had issues. Any suggestions?

Answers

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jcosby70 said:
    This is my 2nd Zte Zmax Pro in 3 months. This 2nd one has more issues than the first one. Called went over everything and it's a hardware issue on their part, finger print scanner doesn't work. ZTE wants me to send in my phone with no replacement phone first or charge me $35 to use one which they still won't send till they receive this one. I only had this phone less than a day and it had issues. Any suggestions?

If you got it at MetroPCS I would just return it. If you got it elsewhere you're at their mercy.

• snn5snn5 Southeast USPosts: 654 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would return it to the store if you got it there and take the loss on the exchange fee (usually none in first 14 days) and get something else entirely.

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New York Posts: 3,087 admin

@jcosby70 Since the steps with went through in the DM did not help... Please reach out directly to MetroPCs by dialing *611 from warranty information.