Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation: AR Consumer Research Survey

Welcome to our Beta Lab page. While we currently have a dozen or so private beta tests running, there are no active projects that we're recruiting for.

Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.

Metro PCS Zmax Pro

This is my 2nd Zte Zmax Pro in 3 months. This 2nd one has more issues than the first one. Called went over everything and it's a hardware issue on their part, finger print scanner doesn't work. ZTE wants me to send in my phone with no replacement phone first or charge me $35 to use one which they still won't send till they receive this one. I only had this phone less than a day and it had issues. Any suggestions?

Answers

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 11,183 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jcosby70 said:
    This is my 2nd Zte Zmax Pro in 3 months. This 2nd one has more issues than the first one. Called went over everything and it's a hardware issue on their part, finger print scanner doesn't work. ZTE wants me to send in my phone with no replacement phone first or charge me $35 to use one which they still won't send till they receive this one. I only had this phone less than a day and it had issues. Any suggestions?

If you got it at MetroPCS I would just return it. If you got it elsewhere you're at their mercy.

• snn5snn5 Southeast USPosts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I would return it to the store if you got it there and take the loss on the exchange fee (usually none in first 14 days) and get something else entirely.

• sshasansshasan Z-Community Moderator New YorkPosts: 2,893 admin

@jcosby70 Since the steps with went through in the DM did not help... Please reach out directly to MetroPCs by dialing *611 from warranty information.