Android 7

Ok it's been a while and still no update. This is a nice phone and cheaper phones are getting it. Can anyone from this company answer this? I don't want to add ZTE to my list of company's that don't at least do one major update.

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

@bensey Good Afternoon. I agree the Blade V8 pro is a nice phone, and one of a couple that I really thought stood out in appearance. The battery optimization on it is amazing, and I personally, don't know if I would want to update it to Nougat, again that is just my opinion. I will however see if there is any information about any possible upcoming updates :)

• easedeleasedel Posts: 75 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't understand either.

You have phones older then this one supposedly getting nougat. You have newly released ones ( The Spark, a $99 phone ) that HAVE it out the box.

According to this site, the only blade getting it is...Blade V7 ??? WTF???

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/android-7-nougat-when-do-you-get-it/

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17, 2017 2:51PM

@easedel said:
    I don't understand either.

You have phones older then this one supposedly getting nougat. You have newly released ones ( The Spark, a $99 phone ) that HAVE it out the box.

According to this site, the only blade getting it is...Blade V7 ??? WTF???

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/android-7-nougat-when-do-you-get-it/

That article is so incorrect its not even funny, the Mini already got the update, the Zmax Pro update was a rumor and wasnt correct, Axon (1st gen) & Axon Pro is at the end of its life cycle and isnt likely to see nougat. Not a single device they listed has been confirmed to receive nougat and its also unlikely many of the ones listed will.

Until you see a post from ZTE I wouldnt trust anything you read from random blog who are just looking to produce click bait.