Blade V8 Pro Stuck on Bootup

omillbroomillbro CaliforniaPosts: 17 ✭✭✭
edited July 24, 2017 3:44AM in Blade V8 PRO

Starting a couple of days ago my Blade V8 Pro started to stay on the Blade V8 start screen for prolonged period of time. When my phone does finally complete the bootup process, the following message appears on the screen after about 2 minutes "Unfortunately Stock Android has stopped". At this point the functionality of the phone becomes unstable. I have done 3 or 4 factory resets and cleared the cache partition put the problem persists. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem that I have described?

Answers

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@omillbro said:
    Starting a couple of days ago my Blade V8 Pro started to stay on the Blade V8 start screen for prolonged period of time. When my phone does finally complete the bootup process, the following message appears on the screen after about 2 minutes "Unfortunately Stock Android has stopped". At this point the functionality of the phone becomes unstable. I have done 3 or 4 factory resets and cleared the cache partition put the problem persists. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem that I have described?

You can try updating Google Play Services as well as the installed apps and see if that makes a difference.
    Many times I have seen a delay in the time after you reset a device and when Google Play Services allows you to update, so just make sure at this point the Google Play Services is up to date.